Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Next Update info
Hey Everyone..Ingame Moderator Brandon1op here with a Special update

Just got word a Few days ago from Vadim about the next update and......It will be a Petnis pose for us players (Not a npc pose)

Whether it is a Male or Female pose he didnt say(or doesnt know) nor did he say when it will be release but..Im super excited to finnaly have a use for our Little friends

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op
(05-13-2016, 10:00 AM)brandon1op Wrote: Hey Everyone..Ingame Moderator Brandon1op here with a Special update

Just got word a Few days ago from Vadim about the next update and......It will be a Petnis pose for us players (Not a npc pose)

Whether it is a Male or Female pose he didnt say(or doesnt know) nor did he say when it will be release but..Im super excited to finnaly have a use for our Little friends

ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

lol... this will make alot people happy... maybe the lesbian community...: O
(05-13-2016, 10:00 AM)brandon1op Wrote: Hey Everyone..Ingame Moderator Brandon1op here with a Special update

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

well i glad about that petnis pose but if it takes as long as the new card minigame update that was suppose to be next i wont hold my breathe for this update

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

Now the girls will make good use of their Petnises ! I think some guys should shudder (for good or bad reasons ;-) )
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

I didn't know you've got a promotion! Congrats pal!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
yes Brandon, congratulations, and be patience, because that's not easy, be ready for the tons of questions
To be simple is to be great
(05-13-2016, 08:38 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: yes Brandon, congratulations, and be patience, because that's not easy, be ready for the tons of questions

My Body is ready but Yes..I am 1 of the 2 moderators Vally recommended so..This is my "Im also a Moderator Post"
(05-13-2016, 09:31 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 08:38 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: yes Brandon, congratulations, and be patience, because that's not easy, be ready for the tons of questions

My Body is ready but Yes..I am 1 of the 2 moderators Vally recommended so..This is my "Im also a Moderator Post"

And now we wait for the second to come out of hiding. I wonder who it is Huh
(05-13-2016, 12:09 PM)subgirl25 Wrote:

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

well i glad about that petnis pose but if it takes as long as the new card minigame update that was suppose to be next i wont hold my breathe for this update
negative nelly
(05-13-2016, 11:57 PM)N8GR8 Wrote:

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

negative nelly

The Petnis pose has been anounced in Updates Log, but i don't know how to use it Sad

(05-18-2016, 01:47 PM)Putita Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 11:57 PM)N8GR8 Wrote:

Ingame Moderator 
Brandon1op

negative nelly

The Petnis pose has been anounced in Updates Log, but i don't know how to use it Sad

I did it!
It is new lesbian pose!
It's GREAT!!
Wink