Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

*Gets up from the rubble, largely confused with the whole mess*

*looks around for a more quiet corner and tried to evaluate the situation*

And all I did was to show up for a dinner.. again
Every word a world
WAAAAAGH! Deze 'umiez be working wif da Eldaz n' da ADVENT, grab some kova! *The orks scramble for cover, brandishing a wide array of weapons ranging from sluggaz to plasma. The Nob voxes the mobile command centre once more* Oi Central, wez needz backup, da Alienz 'ave infultrated da resistance 'umie gitz, send uz some Dredz n' warkoptaz. Oh n' a Squiggof too. Akshuly, jus give uz all da killy fingz.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Releasing the hounds, m'lady... *the buttler allows a smile to appear fleetingly on his lips*.

(but where are they going? Browse the forum to find out!)

I help Rick getting up, and with a small hand broom I had nearby, dust off the remaining rubble from his tailcoat. "Please excuse the mess, sir. Gatecrashers will be dealt with in a moment. Would you like some brandy in the meantime?"

I then summon the maid and instruct her to take care of Rick... "and don't forget the ice, miss Emmie. An essential ingredient, when applied properly..."
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
*nods* Of course, sir! *I quickly rummage through the ruins of the former mansion until I find a surviving bottle of brandy* I do appologize for the mess, just take a seat here and I'm sure miss Cath or Tavanna will join you shortly. *I pull up the least broken chair and pour a glass of brandy for Rick* You might wanna stay under this for a while as well... *I also hand Rick an umbrella, before revving up the chainsaw* Now if you'll excuse me!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
and when I come back...10 pages are passed with a lot of fun and depraving action *feeling sad but happy at the same time*
To be simple is to be great
What should I say Miss Fenix? I was wandering inside this house for even longer time! Btw, someone hast something to eat for me? And .. whats going on here?
*putting my apron* what can I get you sweetie?
*carves her way through the orks, until she's made it to George* Here, please have... *takes a breather* Please have this sandwich cake while you wait, I hope it suits your tastes! *hands George and Fenix a plate each, with a piece of sandwich cake on, before running off chasing orks again*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
thank you emmie *taking my apron and sitting on the table*