Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
Ideas:
-A house or room to keep (Premium-Nice House, Non-Premium- A shack)
-Sex sounds and music
-Voice Chat (Premium)
-A male on male (not into men but it fairs for love)
-NPC (I like Boo-cake's idea)
-More animated positions,(groping,shower for two)
-More clothes (for all)
And sex limits. First time sex avatar is a virgin(could have an option to change it all the time being a virgin). A cum amount for females(enough cum will make her pregnant and can't have sex for maybe a hour)(showers will get rid of all the cum you have).
That's my ideas if hate them good for you Big Grin
ahahahah...well, i love them, what does that say about me?
To be simple is to be great
Love that pun!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
1.more biger tits size
2.Group sex
I love how everyone wants group sex. Group sex for everyone!!!!
the ability to delete some mail in our inbox...that would be cool as well Tongue

oh yes...another thing i forgot to mention...a scrolling feature for the main chat...as well as the ability to tag (@) a person on chat...and altho i know there is a pm in our inbox..i was wondering a pm also for in world chat...example if you want to chat to an individual you could click their name(on the world chat) and have an option to go in private chat...but...on a new tab...this way you can quickly toggle between world chat and PM chat...and keep the discussion going smoothly...and if you happen to leave the area...the world chat may reset..but the (PM tab) should remain as is, this way you can continue to chat even if you in different places....just like the normal inbox PM...
i just feel it convenient this was Tongue
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Well I'am new to the game but the first thing come in my mind are:
-outdoor sex
-More cloth
-3some or gangbang
-pregnancy
-public sex
-quickies
-more clothes
-poker tabel in the saloon ^^

Public Sex should have a meter, when full you get caught

[Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

that edited pic....hotness...and when you get caught...is there any options of joining in the activity?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
does it matter its all going to be for premium players anyways