Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
sound affects would be awesome
and of course more poses...and options...threesomes...gangbangs etc..
how about the option to see each other via webcam?
Well ... no from me for that. I think its not necessary and IF you wanna do that, there are better - already existing - options for that.
Just started playing this game last night but here are some things I'd like to see.

- More FF Pose Options.
- MM Pose Options.
- Shemale Characters.
- Poses featuring rimming.
- A Sex Toy Shop (Could Sell strap-on dildo's, vibrators, butt plugs, ect for lesbian poses.)
- Tattoo/Body Piercing Shop.
- Some more body altering options like ass, thighs, ect.
- More hair styles and color options, maybe even multi-color options for certain styles.
- Music and sound affects.
It seems a lot of player wanna futa avatar...
Big Grin 
*waves excitedly*

1. Toggle on/off Sounds (both background music and character noise)

2. Friends Search            (scrolling through pages of friends list just to find the one you're looking for is a pain)

3. More Sex Poses

4. Sex Locations

5. Animated Emotes        (not just emoticons or stickers) 

6. Pole Dancing               (and more competitive mini-games)

7. Interactive Objects

8. More NPCs for Petnis

9. Make Leveling Rewarding and Worthwhile 

10.Cash Shop                 (special features; character special skins/themes/modifications, Houses, furniture, maids, pets, bodyguards, etc.)
My wants

1. I'll have to throw myself on this one aswell; Cumming after each pose (optional)
2. More haircolors, I'm sure we have some rainbow colored people out there, and I would not mind having redder hair.
3. Piercingss, I want to be more accurate Smile
4. More poses, standing from behind for example
These boots were made for walking....
Only thing I can think of is.

Some types of actual in game jobs other than brothel, where your avatar is logged off and makes x amount of money x amount of hours. Of course, the hours may be minimum, but it would be a nice alternative of slow cash building beyond rodeo or glory hole minigames.
First of all the site is fantastic. A great way to um relax Smile. I know you are working on things and have received many suggestions, but thought I would throw my hat in the ring:
more body options for men and women, more sizes for everything men and women, more pubic hair choices (full bush redhead is soooo hot)
clothing store for more choices
maybe a gymnasium
t-girl avatars
more poses, maybe more open up as you gain levels, look outside the temple at all the statues, but you can't learn any of them inside the temple?
multiple partner play and poses
more ff poses, and c'mon shouldn't 69 pose be usable on anyone?
more locations for encounters is a good idea
not sure how difficult it is to make this happen, but I'm sure traffic would blow up
good luck with your site really having a blast
Pregnancy would be great.