Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
*searches pockets* Oh bollocks, mate that's my pack of cigars *runs towards the guy, swings the exploding cigar in another direction*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(05-22-2017, 07:23 PM)Fernins Wrote: *searches pockets* Oh bollocks, mate that's my pack of cigars *runs towards the guy, swings the exploding cigar in another direction*

*Pouting*
That's mean you bollocked guy !

*Babbling* 
I wanted to see confettis again !

*Whistling an ennio moriconne tune and pulling out some TNT*
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
*looks around* so... how's the weather?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Raining chaos and destruction right now
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
[Image: giphy.gif]
*Decides I'm going to spare everyone's life, and stops fighting*
*shoots all her ammo on John* Huzaa!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*gets bored of the stand off desides to go turn on the TV instead*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Well this is pointless now so *sheaths sword and sits back on a couch lighting a cigar*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
[Image: tenor.gif]
*Stops all the bullets and redirects them back to Cath at double the velocity*
*flipping through channels faintly hearing the sound of bullets being fired* *looks over at Fernins* I thought you ran out of Cigars?