Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
What shame...
*I take a picture of a random rock nearby.*
uufff..... I was thinking I needed my special trinket to avoid the photo. *Looks through the shelves* Hmmm, nice collection you got here mate.
*kicks Cath off of me* Well my job here is done *Teleports to another dying thread*
*sits down in a chair, and pulls out a flask*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*humps the flask*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*lights up a cigarette* Hmmm, perfect. Nice and quite now *sits back on the couch*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*sets the flask down to let Cath hump it* *takes out a second one starts drinking from it*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*humps Cthulhu* *becomes mad and chants isoterical stuff*
Oh bollocks.... now she has done it. I was so enjoying my pint here. *starts scribbling and talking some gibberish words*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*is possessed by Cthulhu* I have come again. Bow before me and embrace the madness