Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
(11-04-2016, 07:23 AM)Tiller Wrote: Should get in to the gta series for sure ?

you ask this now   Confused ?
you should get into it for sure 
all of them are great games
(11-04-2016, 08:53 AM)Allyn Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 07:23 AM)Tiller Wrote: Should get in to the gta series for sure ?

you ask this now   Confused ?
you should get into it for sure 
all of them are great games

Ehhh..... Undecided
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
what's wrong ? XD
If you like that type of game, I'd say get GTA V. Skip the rest, sooner or later there'll be a GTA VI. Tongue But if you don't like that type of game, I don't feel like GTA V made it any more bearable.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(11-04-2016, 06:28 PM)Emmie Wrote: If you like that type of game, I'd say get GTA V. Skip the rest, sooner or later there'll be a GTA VI. Tongue But if you don't like that type of game, I don't feel like GTA V made it any more bearable.

GTA V isnt the best gta game
except for its online
Well, all the other GTA's look like crap, so it might be bad to start off with those games if you're new to the franchise is what I meant. I have no idea which one would be best cause I find all of them equally bad. But that's purely based on the fact that I dislike the type of gameplay that comes with them. I am fully aware that they are popular.
(11-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Emmie Wrote: Well, all the other GTA's look like crap, so it might be bad to start off with those games if you're new to the franchise is what I meant. I have no idea which one would be best cause I find all of them equally bad. But that's purely based on the fact that I dislike the type of gameplay that comes with them. I am fully aware that they are popular.

what did you say ? they look crap ? *grabs the gun*

i guess the best one was San Andreas most people do agree on that, the amount of content it had was incredible not mentioning that it was back when there was no online multiplayer
To better phrase it, by todays graphical standards, they look crap, like most games from those times.
(11-04-2016, 06:44 PM)Emmie Wrote: To better phrase it, by todays graphical standards, they look crap, like most games from those times.

i will agree with you on that
and especially if somebody plays old systems on HDTV using composite XD
The other GTA's definitely do not have similar graphics to V, but their story lines are just as fantastic. I highly recommend Vice City and of course San Andreas, if anyone were to decide to start playing GTA games.