Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
Friendsos! PS4 users! Send me your id's in PM! Need more friends

EDIT: I would love to see a continuation on Shadow of Colossus. Or a total remake, haha
(10-04-2016, 10:53 PM)Hugsy21 Wrote: Friendsos! PS4 users! Send me your id's in PM! Need more friends

EDIT: I would love to see a continuation on Shadow of Colossus. Or a total remake, haha

you will get the last gurdian later XD
(10-04-2016, 10:58 PM)Allyn Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 10:53 PM)Hugsy21 Wrote: Friendsos! PS4 users! Send me your id's in PM! Need more friends

you will get the last gurdian later XD

I look forward to it!
Maybe I just want a remake haha!
but i feel last gurdian look more like ico than shadow of the clossus
(10-04-2016, 11:01 PM)Allyn Wrote: but i feel last gurdian look more like ico than shadow of the clossus

YES! Exactly my thoughts! I miss the whole climbing on giants!
Which reminds me: A NEW DRAGONS DOGMA, MAKE IT HAPPEN
forget it XD
i remember there was a game which was supposed to be released on ps4 that looked like dragons dogma
it was called Deep Down
i dont know what happened to the game
I definitely want to see a KOTOR 3 making it's way to the light.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hey,
I'm looking foward for a new shadow hearth the two episodes on the ps2 were a blast the 3rd less 

And i'm a bit sad that nobody talk about the last entry in the phoenix wright series hihi this one is pretty good and a refreshing add to the series
KotoR 3 would be amazing. Vampires the Masquerade a new game would probably be what I want the most. I wanna be malkavian!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(10-05-2016, 06:34 AM)Sheilan Wrote: Hey,
I'm looking foward for a new shadow hearth the two episodes on the ps2 were a blast the 3rd less 

And i'm a bit sad that nobody talk about the last entry in the phoenix wright series hihi this one is pretty good and a refreshing add to the series

i am not into jrpgs , but i dont know why i have the shadow heart games XD