Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
(09-20-2016, 02:34 AM)Jake81 Wrote: Would love to see the opportunity to impregnate the ladies in the game. Giving their avatars baby bumps. Lactating boobs. Yes, very nice. More BDSM would be a great improvement. An S&M club maybe where you can put someone on the rack and whip them, suspend them in a swing, Use a fuck machine on them. There's a lot you could do with the format.

I support the impregnation feature. But I haven't figured out yet how to get rid of the baby bump. I mean abortions? Or giving birth? Some ideas to solve the problem?
Regarding bios, I'd even be in favor of something like this:

[Image: bhQOa]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
-Replace the MNF Subscription with a currency for example MNF Coins. You can use them to buy VIP poses and clothes with them. They are also going to be tradeable.
-Tanning Saloon. (Skin tone change)
-Contact Lenses Shop. (Eye color change)
-Tattoo Studio. (Tattoos and piercings)
-Body size for women.
-Pubic hair color.
-Tan lines.
-Rename character.
You first proposition is actually interesting.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I would LOVE to see the ability to extend room time without having to jump out of having some SUPER hot sex.
I'd like to have the option to leave certain costume parts on, such as glasses and hats. I love a man who has smart glasses on. And I love my sophisticated glasses and bunny band. Having them on during sex would be great. And if you can interact with them (knock my glasses off when you splurt your love inside me, oh god!) would be nice.

Also seconding that suggestion of using our avatars in more of the minigames. Pamela is great and all, but I want to try my hand, mouth, cooch, and feet at it. (Or my ass, please!) I don't see why guys couldn't do it as well. Aside from the boob job, they can handle everything else. Just have them rub their pecs on it.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]
(09-22-2016, 06:36 PM)JCF Wrote: Regarding bios, I'd even be in favor of something like this:

It's a start but I thought more like a button that leads you to the bio.

...that's because...I want it longer...like...at least 1000 characters Big Grin

I know, I know...I want too much...but come on...it's just text, it won't use too much memory on the servers Tongue

I just want to contact the right people without having to disturb the other users Smile
(09-22-2016, 07:16 PM)Alyan Wrote: -Replace the MNF Subscription with a currency for example MNF Coins. You can use them to buy VIP poses and clothes with them. They are      also going to be tradeable.
Not a big fan of having to buy in game money or stuff of that sort just so I can have the clothes and other perks of premium, I mean there's pros and cons to both but personally I just feel the whole premium thing is better in the long run
More games, specially have many ideas, lesbian trib bet arena, it can be similar to rodio ride..... having half red and half blue color for both girls...........where two ladies do scissoring and try to fill the power gauge with full of their own corner's color by moving mouse left right.... who ever get it first her opponent will reach the climax Wink Wink Wink  I know it's hard to get this thing in game but I am hoping for best as in such kind of game we can have anything according to our fantasies Heart   
(09-23-2016, 08:02 AM)Avax69 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 07:16 PM)Alyan Wrote: -Replace the MNF Subscription with a currency for example MNF Coins. You can use them to buy VIP poses and clothes with them. They are      also going to be tradeable.
Not a big fan of having to buy in game money or stuff of that sort just so I can have the clothes and other perks of premium, I mean there's pros and cons to both but personally I just feel the whole premium thing is better in the long run

I agree with this, I never bother with Thrixxx stuff or AChat because of those pesky microtransactions. Subscription is best.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.