Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
(05-20-2016, 02:30 AM)Diesel Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 08:45 PM)May12 Wrote: A description bar on the character, that way people automatically know what you want/are up for, so I don't have to announce to the whole map I wanna be fucked up the ass while being called horrible things.

This would be mine, too. Just some way of being able to write a little about yourself or what you're looking for. I think it would help people generate better conversation starters and/or reduce the number of tasteless PMs, too.

If there was also a way to show what positions you like, even if you have to type it in yourself. That would be nice, that way people can use those if they have it.
Or maybe a favorite position and least favorite position. This would help me enjoy a little more.

I guess I should also say something about houses, when you click the go home button when you don't have a room it tells us that we need to rent a room or buy a house. Does that mean houses will be available soon?
And perhaps a way for guys to get more money easily. The ladies can make money off pole dancing, but the only way I can make cash is through the glory hole mini-game. That gets me a couple hundred dollars in like 5-7 minutes (not sure how long exactly) but the time really stacks up.
I think that covers most of my wants.
I just thought of something else, can there be a status that you can see when you click a character that says they want rp or don't want rp and/or sex. This would make it easier for players to stop pestering others with invites when they are trying to have a conversation and this way you don't have to bother a player with a cold invite and waste your time on them when there is someone else looking for just sex!
I'm not saying I don't rp sometimes though, so if it's a clickable change for whenever a player wants just sex, that would be nice.

No need to rush with these ideas, I know the devs are busy with everything else. Besides, I'll probably be here almost everyday for about a year. ;D
(05-19-2016, 08:45 PM)May12 Wrote: A description bar on the character, that way people automatically know what you want/are up for, so I don't have to announce to the whole map I wanna be fucked up the ass while being called horrible things.

This would be mine, too. Just some way of being able to write a little about yourself or what you're looking for. I think it would help people generate better conversation starters and/or reduce the number of tasteless PMs, too.

Oh I'm sure there will always be tasteless PM's. Not everyone is in to reading.
(05-25-2016, 10:19 AM)Dudegrey Wrote:

Oh I'm sure there will always be tasteless PM's. Not everyone is in to reading.

Oh, I agree that there will always be some (and maybe even lots), but I'm not hung up on perfection... a positive step is still a positive step. Perfect is the enemy of good, and all that.
How come prem get everything even the 3 some like come you got non prem to you should gave every 3 some option we all been waiting on it i like the game but come do forget about your players
i want a futa race
(09-03-2016, 06:12 PM)raixxas Wrote: i want a futa race

For some reason, my first thought was of a load of futas have a race.
Same! Just imagine like a race with naked futas running around with their ding dong wobbling! XD
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Unlock armchairs or showers for fuck scenes......
Things I want to see are.

1. More interactive environments (Sit in chairs bar stools booths beach chairs use shower in rooms and other furniture)
2. Being able to dance on the dance floor. (Maybe a mini game to go with like DDR with arrow keys?)
3. Tattoos and Make up
4. Being able to leave lipstick smears or kiss marks on your lovers thighs and neck and chest also scratch marks.
5. Being able to sit on the floor or lean against objects other emotes.
6. Being able to change your idle pose.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile