Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
i said ones and i said it agiine MORE PAYMENT OPRION FOR PREMIUM
Personally I just want 3 things;

1. Group sex, gangbangs, orgies
2. Ability to cum at the end of each position (I kinda have a fetish)
3. Use of petnis during a position
Glory-hole mutiplayer and wear heels during sex Tongue
(12-25-2015, 05:58 PM)MikeyFree123 Wrote: Personally I just want 3 things;

1. Group sex, gangbangs, orgies
2. Ability to cum at the end of each position (I kinda have a fetish)
3. Use of petnis during a position

I think most of these have been suggested, and almost everyone agrees on them. But that second suggestion in particular is new to me and I like the sound of it!
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
Character memo is the most simple to beneficial ability they could implement. A small text box that others see when they click on your character, you could fill it with messeges like, don't bother me, RP interests, character look preferences, login times, chat up requests, etc
Btw, I am compiling all of these into one organized mega list. Looking through the other forums for more ideas and adding my own.

Doing this in an attempt to reign in the randomness of suggestions and to help us think outside of the box and help the devs to know what we are wanting/wishing/hoping for.
(12-29-2015, 07:49 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Btw, I am compiling all of these into one organized mega list. Looking through the other forums for more ideas and adding my own.

Doing this in an attempt to reign in the randomness of suggestions and to help us think outside of the box and help the devs to know what we are wanting/wishing/hoping for.

Excellent idea and I have a new one since so many new female avatars were created after the first FF pose thus clogging the servers: a certain number of reserved spots for Prems (perhaps 50% of both male and female spots?) so that they can actually Log on! LOL! Bloody frustrating to get frozen off!
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
More breast sizes, bigger and smaller; ass sizes; penis sizes; leg/thigh sizes.

I really want lactation as a character feature, so when you're fucking you can see milk spraying out of their nipples (even add a few animations for free and a bunch of hot exclusives for premium). I'd also like more options with sex animations, like grabbing breasts while fucking or slapping body parts, ass, tits, thighs, etc.

This game definitely hit my addiction radar, don't let me down! Deliver lots of content, make those subscriptions more than worth it!
The most wanted things for me are:-

1) Free sex positions to be learnt without VIP membership.
2) Possibilities of gay sex ( cause allowing only lesbo sex makes it partial)
3) Buying and using toys during intercourse.
4) A place as a mall.
5) Enabling sex in places other than rooms.
6) Enabling group sex ( at least three~some)

Well, these are my thoughts for improvement of this game. Plz try to have a look on these. TY!
More good RP partners...and less childish things!!!
To be simple is to be great