Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
Few days ago Runescape:Chronicle came out on Steam. I played the closed beta but when it came out my stats were wiped, but im getting back into it now. Glad it's having a really positive reception on Steam thou.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Played a lot of games in different consoles, so to list all of em here might be a bit too much Tongue. So I guess I'll go with PC games only for now.

Played so far: Skyrim, Fallout, Borderlands, Oblivion, CS,

Currently: Mirror's Edge! Love em parkour moves! Big Grin

A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Ahh Mirrors Edge. I'm not sure if I pt it on my list but I guess it should be. It did have a few glaring issues thou, but I found it fun enough, but I only paid $2 for it anyway. The main issue was that platforming from a first person perspective becomes unpredictable and hard to control, but it didn't bother me too much. Looking forward to the sequel, but I wont be able to afford it for a long time.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Yep, really hyped for ME 2 to come :3

(P.S. Nice title btw Sasso, Lava Lamp eh? xD)
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(I still had Badass talker and I couldn't think of anything, but I have a lava lamp on my desk since when I was like 10)
The best game is South Park Stick of Truth, this game is raw and the mvp for all xbox360 games of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G3Xlizr30g
What about the new one?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Hi guys! So yeah... I'm a huge fan of FTL, but every time I encounter the boss battle, I loose... Any tip for how to defeat it?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
The boss battle is really hard. I've only ever beaten it on easy. But you need something like a laser to break the shield and definitely a beam weapon to deal as much damage as possible because of the compact rooms.

(I have 140 hours and have only ever won on easy)
I haven't won a single time in FTL! ARGH!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]