Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
(03-28-2016, 08:48 AM)CBM97 Wrote: This reflects the feeling of dystopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DKIT3-Ix7g

I don't often listen to anything like this, electronic music isn't really my style, but I found myself really enjoying this, thanks!

As far as my own recommendation, a single by the metalcore-meets Top 40 band, Issues, titled Never Lose Your Flames. This song got me in love with Issues, and it's just a really amazing showcase of the music that they play.

A diferent kind song. A cover from one of my fav songs

[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
Misslanni,

A sweet selection, if a tad melancholy. Sometimes the greatest love stories begin with a one-night stand... Of course, questioning the long-term viability of a relationship isn't necessarily a bad thing; on the contrary... it may even help to keep the fire burning, so to speak. Hence, this "oldie" I'm posting below Blush .

Ivan

"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Some good tunes here Smile
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Time to bone-kill that!

Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Bone-kill, Cath?

How about with this? Tongue

"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
YOU'RE BLUE NOW.

THAT'S MY ATTACK!

NYEH HEH HEH
HEH HEH HEH
HEH HEH HEH!!!

[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
You want something awesome? Not a song, a theme. Not one, not two, a bunch of them

[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
Talking about themes, eh? Here is mine. Featuring a special guest, the Black Templars.

[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
the good old days...but with a little modern twist...not sure if others will like it..but I lovz it XD

[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]