Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Have you forgotten? You trade it to mine.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-21-2016, 06:37 PM)Cuylie Wrote: Squints one eye holding the glass of water up to the light, "W1ll, what did you put in this?"

Taps a finger and wonders when did the no-panties-wearing-turned-puppet turned into a potato; blushes suddenly, and smooths my skirt about my hips....now what did I do with my panties?

I don't remember putting anything in it. Why you ask?
(05-21-2016, 06:49 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Have you forgotten? You trade it to mine.
*Blinks and looks at my other hand, seeing a pair of black frilly panties and rubs them with gentle fingers....*  Mmmm, soft...well it looks like I made a good deal.  *Nods and pouts, looking at my empty water glass*

*stands up carefully from the couch and walks decidefully unmanfully across the room towards the bar and leans up on the counter and sets the glass down atop the wood.* "Well, Ok W1ll, do you mind putting something in it now?"
Music 
*takes a seat on a stool near Cuylie and puts guitar on lap*

I would've gotten a band but they don't fit in the cases

*plays a tune on the guitar to the song in his head*

https://youtu.be/h2U6x2yj3GM
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

*I pick up the cath doll and put her in my cleavage. I then go to Sate.* Do have any boxes for cat things? This place is very human oriented, and as a feline American, I demand equality at this establishment.
There is actually a room for nekos...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Does the room aply for quarter poison, quarter lion, quarter house cat, quarter girls? *I ask curiously to the doll in my breasts.*
(05-21-2016, 08:58 PM)Cuylie Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 06:49 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Have you forgotten? You trade it to mine.
*Blinks and looks at my other hand, seeing a pair of black frilly panties and rubs them with gentle fingers....*  Mmmm, soft...well it looks like I made a good deal.  *Nods and pouts, looking at my empty water glass*

*stands up carefully from the couch and walks decidefully unmanfully across the room towards the bar and leans up on the counter and sets the glass down atop the wood.*  "Well, Ok W1ll, do you mind putting something in it now?"

Yeah I can what would you like me to put in the glass?

*grabs an empty box and gives it to Arsenic* here you go
(05-21-2016, 10:23 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: *I pick up the cath doll and put her in my cleavage. I then go to Sate.* Do have any boxes for cat things? This place is very human oriented, and as a feline American, I demand equality at this establishment.

(05-22-2016, 12:06 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Does the room aply for quarter poison, quarter lion, quarter house cat, quarter girls? *I ask curiously to the doll in my breasts.*

*Stops playing and looks at Catnip and notices Cath doll* Is it haunted? I might have a place for it. As for equality we have that. Have you noticed the Salmon just for Feline Americans? It was blessed and approved by the Neko Goddess herself.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

*I take the box, hand Sate the doll, and go to eat the salmon.* This will do for now....