Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
First sorry if there was a topic about this already. I tried looking and didn't see anything, at least nothing recent. 

Anyway for the last few days I've been having the game randomly disconnect on me. And no it wasn't from becoming idle for to long. It disconnects when I'm active and sometimes it takes a minute or two before I can log back on. The one night it was over an hour I couldn't log on. I checked the forums during this time and they're weren't loading either. I checked to make sure it wasn't my internet connection as well and other sites loaded just fine for me during the times the game and forums would not.

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing these problems. I know it's can't be everyone being disconnected at once because I'm sure there would be a topic about it already. And also when I am able to log back in the servers are all just as full as normally and people are in the same places as when I got disconnected.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else having connection problems lately? - by crimsonextacy - 05-04-2016, 02:58 AM
RE: A girl and the autumn - by makai - 06-02-2017, 04:53 PM