Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Character Creation Thread Yeah!
So I've mentioned before that I originally came from Forum RPs before I joined this game. Well, I know a lot of people are looking for good RP... and a great starting point is to figure out exactly who and what your character is. So here it is! The MnF Character Creation Thread! I will provide a basic template for you to make your character off of and then submit for everyone to read. I'll also provide my character as an example. So without further adeu!

Character Form Template

(If you have a picture to represent your character put it here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (Your character's real name. First, Middle, and Last in whatever way they apply. What name do you go by?)

Age: (For obvious reasons of course... this being a game about sex I don't recommend making your character younger than 18.)

Gender: (Male, Female, Hermephodite, Transexual, anything Other. Whatever gender your character identifies as goes here)

Likes: (What does your character like? At least three here would be really useful. It's easier to list them in list format. You don't have to be detailed, just list them off.)

Dislikes: (What does your character dislike? Same deal as Likes. List format and whatnot.)

Fetishes: (Any particular thing that would turn your character on? This is a sex game after all. Also put this in list format.)

Fears: (Everyone is scared of something. List your fears here)

Special Characteristics: (Is there anything that makes your character unique or different? If so put it here.)

Background: (What is your character's past? What makes them the person they are today? Who is your family, friends, hometown? Any significant events in your past that would affect how you behave? Give your characters autobiography here)

CHARACTER EXAMPLE
[Image: 2zolxme.jpg]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eliara Caithe (Goes by Eli)

Gender: Born Female, Identifies as Female, is also something....other

• Teasing people
  • Her Friends
  • Doing random things for reasons only she knows
  • Sweet foods
  • Dancing
Dislikes: 
  • ELVES! FILTHY ARROGANT ELVES!
  • The very concept of "Master/Slave" relationships
  • Feet
  • Cheaters
  • Liars
  • Tentacles
Fetishes: 
  • Futanari~<3
  • Incest
  • The Supernatural
  • Biting/Scratching
  • Genderbending

Fears: 
  • Heights
  • Drowning
  • Rape (Both being the rapist and being raped)
  • Being bored

Special Characteristics: Eli isn't strictly Human... nor any recorded species. She's something utterly alien taking the shape of a human. Here for reasons known only to herself. It is not common knowledge that she's a Humanoid Abomination, in fact, currently no one but herself knows her true nature. (I'm cheating but this somewhat explains what she's REALLY like http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...bomination) Also her neck is the most sensitive spot on her entire body. You get that one for free~

Background: Eli has no recollection on how she got here. Only that she woke up one day floating on her back in the sea, barely clinging to life. She was so weak she couldn't do much more but drift helplessly, caught in the whims of the vast ocean. She drifted for days, seeing strange things bobbing in and out of the waves, looking at her. Feeling strange things brush against her body. She was terrified of this massive, wet, blue space full of the dark unknown. Scared that it would claim her life at any moment before she could even truly experience any of it. Mercifully she drifted ashore on the beach, where she was found and taken in by a seemingly kindly Elf. 

This Elf nursed Eli back to health, and in her talks with the Elf was given her identity by the person. For she didn't even know her own name. Thus the Elf gave her her name, Eliara Caithe. What it meant she had no idea, maybe it sounded nice but at least she had something to identify herself with. And while she was thankful to the Elf... eventually she learned of it's true intentions. One night, after Eli had regained her full strength, the Elf barged into the room with a slave collar and a chain. Stating that it didn't take her into it's home out of the kindness of it's heart. In fact, it saw Eli as a lower being, only useful as a possession, and that it intended on making her it's possession. Eli had no means of resisting at that point in time and thus she became the Elf's slave.... It did things to her... horrible things, undescribable things. The torture seemed neverending. Then one day it came into her cell, ready to abuse her in undescribable ways, and then she just blacked out. She vaguely remembers flowing like water.... and the crunching of bones, the taste of metal, and the delicious screams of agony emmitted by her captor... screams that she had never heard the like of before. The screams of something that has lost it's mind and was about to be obliterated. When Eli became aware of herself she was absolutely slathered in blood, and her captor was nowhere to be found. She was free... And so Eli cleaned herself, "borrowed" some of her captor's clothing, and stepped out into the world... ready to experience it to it's fullest, to enact some form of revenge on the pointy-ears for what they did to her... and to possibly find out who, or what she actually is.

But most importantly... she was here to have fun for once. She had experienced enough of the bad, she wouldn't ever experience that bad again. Now was time for the good~

Messages In This Thread
Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Eli-Chanpu - 12-04-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Marcelle - 12-04-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Boo-cake - 12-04-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Johnny_X - 12-04-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Python - 12-05-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by deoixy - 12-05-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Mary0001 - 12-12-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Character Creation Thread Yeah! - by Jinchu - 12-31-2015, 08:39 AM