Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Learn to roleplay / learn to do it better.
Bumping this because there's some excellent advice here, and I know there are still plenty of roleplayers in-game and on this forum.

As for my advice, I'll repeat what's been said a number of times here: Listen to your partner.

Does your partner hate being spanked or slapped in any way? Does your partner like their ears played with? Is your partner more focused on giving than receiving? Questions like these are important to have answers to, and since there's a unique person behind every avatar on that island, you should never assume that everyone will like what one person liked.

For example, plenty of people are fine with this:

*My hulking body casts a shadow over your lithe elven form, and I look down and grin.* Me Gronk. Gronk orc.

Others prefer this:

The hulking body casts a shadow over her lithe elven form, and he looks down and grins. "Me Gronk. Gronk orc."

Find out what you can compromise on, what you can't, and the same for your partner -- as with any relationship, good chemistry takes work to build, but it's a beautiful thing indeed when you have something that works.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to roleplay / learn to do it better. - by -J- - 03-13-2017, 05:45 AM