Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About the "muff diving" position...
Hi all!
We all love the "muff diving" I'm sure ;-) but here are my thoughts:

Being able to have a girl squirt is a great feature, but right now (unless I'm mistaken) that option is only possible if this position is used as the last round of the sex session... which means that in this case there is no orgasm scene for the guy...

1) Would it be possible to have the option to squirt available also when "muff diving" is selected at any time during the sex session, to allow for some follow up? *

2) In fact I even think that, although "muff diving" is a position learned by guys, the "squirt" button should be clickable by girls, and not guys... it would be a way for girls to acknowledge the "quality" of the session ;-) they could click it if they enjoyed it, or not click it (just choose next scene) if they are bored or frustrated ;-)

What do you all think??

PS: I know nothing about game programming and I know the devs are super busy, but it doesn't look like something particularly difficult to code...

* Honestly, who doesn't want to hear something along the lines of "Oh God... you actually made me squirt!!! Now sit back and let me take care of your big hard c..k" :-)
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...

Messages In This Thread
About the "muff diving" position... - by Arthuro - 12-01-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: About the "muff diving" position... - by Tao - 12-01-2015, 10:20 AM