Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Levels of Roleplay (For the ones who want to learn more)
(05-18-2016, 02:41 PM)Cuylie Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 08:08 AM)Kyrios Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 05:57 PM)Cuylie Wrote: At the risk of drawing the ire of the Cactus God  (I keep a little one on my desk at work, so maybe my care of that particular idol will spare me his prickly wrath).

How do people find the best way to start an RP session?  I have approached some people, but it feels like they want to set-up a writing assignment with me.  And, well, I'm an English Teacher and that sorta feels like work.  Do people just kind of improvise into it, or do people find setting up those parameters are really important?  (I could understand in the sense of some of the sexual boundaries....)

For me it depends on the partner. I will happily improvise if someone wants and with regular partners tend to do that more. I am also happy to come up with a detailed scenario to play in. Not usually what will happen, but what themes will be touched on, what parameters will be included. This, though, is because I am willing to RP just about anything, but I won't improvise something extreme or unusual unless the other person has clearly expressed a desire for it.

I will also, once I know someone, build scenarios entirely focused around their tastes, without really telling them what will happen, then play through those with them to give them a really good time.
I think the last line is where I like to go.  I know you said that you tend to match the desires of your partner and I know that I tend to have a similar quality.  I think one of my own biggest turn ons is dialing and exploring another person's passion.

Repeating what you said. That last line is exactly where me and Kyrios love to explore
Every word a world

Messages In This Thread
RE: Levels of Roleplay (For the ones who want to learn more) - by RP_RICK - 05-24-2016, 11:02 PM