Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Wild West Exodus
Hi all, been a while hasn't it? Because of life circumstances I haven't many chances to play for what feels like a long time, but I found time today, and jumped online.

I lucked into slipping into Beaver bash, but how quiet the locations were? The beach, my favourite spot to hang out, was almost deserted! But the server was so full. So where was everybody?

I'm acting coy, but I knew the answer. So I jump to the Wild West, and holy Cannoli, I know the Wild West is everyone's favourite spot to hang out, but this is absurd! if this game had collision, I wouldn't be able to move! But, I'm in a horny mood, so I find myself a nice corner and start chatting.

Well.... I tried to.

See because there are so many people, my poor old laptop could barely handle it! Typing was laggy, receiving messages was delayed. Not to mention there were so many people, crammed together like sardines, I could barely see people avatars or their names, not to mention I cant fit everyone in the west on my screen. Eventually I had to jump ship and head out to the beach.

[Tried inserting pic here but Imgur wasn't liking me today]

What I'm building up to is I think we should listen to my junior soccer coaches advice, and spread out more. It'd be easier to read names, see avatars, find your kinky roleplay partner, and my laptop wouldn't struggle when I'm just trying to get laid! Plus, the beach is so much prettier! Joi me there girls, and we can be beach babes together ~,^

Untill next time, Sasso, signing off!
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking

Messages In This Thread
The Great Wild West Exodus - by Sasso - 04-16-2021, 04:14 AM
RE: The Great Wild West Exodus - by Questionable1 - 12-28-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: The Great Wild West Exodus - by Zephyr - 12-28-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: The Great Wild West Exodus - by Questionable1 - 01-02-2022, 09:37 AM
RE: The Great Wild West Exodus - by Zephyr - 01-02-2022, 09:47 PM
RE: The Great Wild West Exodus - by blahbitty - 01-04-2022, 05:42 PM