Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ramblings, apologies and other such things (A Note to the Community)
When I discovered this game I knew it would be something I would enjoy (the specific reasons why are for another discussion). But I did not really understand that there was a community of interesting people. I thought I could fuck my way through the world.

So basically all I did was try to have sex. When I realized that it gave XP which I could use to get more poses, I pressed even harder.

I was not sending unsolicited invites and I was not just sending "do me" PM's, but every other thing that seems to annoy the ladies of; I am guilty of.

1) Dropping all the generic opening lines: "Hello.", "How you doing", "What's up" and so on.

2) Sending a PM to every lady who had the misfortune to be in my sight.

3) Having boring conversations in hopes the lady just, for no reason at all says, "let's go to your room!"

4) Using corny pick up lines to get a laugh.

This had mixed results.
1) A polite response that was a rejection
2) No Response at all
3) A polite response that led to sex
4) A Raunchy response that led to sex
5) Some not-so-subtle, subtle insults
6) Place me on Ignore

By far, 1 and 2 happened the most. At first this seemed strange for a sex game, but I was young! 3-4 happened a lot less, but still quite a bit. 5 did not happen too much, but more than I expected. Finally, 6 happened rarely, but it did happen.

So apologies to all.

I started another avatar and plan on making myself part of the community and building up some friends, both men and women. Don't get me wrong, sex is still on the table, but that will come as I build relationships. There will booty calls, friendly talks, random hookups etc. so sex will not be the only things that controls my actions in the game.

As a side note, there was only lady who was very helpful. She dropped my some pity lays and her RP was awesome, showing me some things. (Don't know the etiquette of dropping her name) so thanks for that.

All in all I like the game, but still have a few things to learn.

Thanks for listening

Messages In This Thread
Ramblings, apologies and other such things (A Note to the Community) - by firstfletch - 02-22-2016, 04:58 AM
Aggressive Poems. - by XRumer23Grido - 04-04-2024, 09:58 PM
Bohemia: Market of the Dark Web - by Robertged - 02-15-2024, 06:31 PM
Hochzeitsmoderatorin - by DJzed - 04-21-2024, 03:44 AM