Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are Mods Online?
I WILL ANSWER THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL AND FROM THIS POINT ON I WILL ASK YOU TO STOP SPAMMING THE GAME CHAT OR FORUM WITH YOUR MESSAGES AND THREADS.

As I've previously stated countless times when responding to your avalanche of private messages in-game, as well as telling you in the main chat of the game, the things you've done could be hardly considered harmless and "just for fun".

First of all, you've just stated in your message that "you've tried to BLACKMAIL and harass" a moderator and that "you don't see where's the wrong in that". This is a HUGE problem, if you can't see the problem behind this kind of action or attitude. Blackmail is not at all something deemed "harmless" this being why it's punished by law in the real world. Also, the fact that you tried doing this to a moderator, was important in us being able to act on it. 

I don't want to think what it would have happened if you tried doing it to a "regular" player as you keep calling them. If maybe it would have a player that would have gotten scared and whatnot.

After that, as it's already clear for most of the people around MnF that came across your forum posts or in-game chat endless messages, you have a vendetta against Phoenix. And I can tell that she had the right reasons to ignore you and break contact with you, following that you kept spamming her with messages on every possible mean of communication, as well as you admitting that you tried to blackmail her. And I think I shouldn't explain why this isn't an acceptable attitude.

Beside that, trying to impersonate other moderators, as well as several times you tried to find ways to break/exploit the game is not acceptable.

As for your constant bickering and complaints about the moderator and support email, you need to understand once and for all this thing. You are not the only player in this game that has problems that needs to be solved. They will be answered in the order they are received, not on preferential matter.

I feel that all that I've told to you and TRIED to make you see what's wrong in your actions and way of being in PM's in the game, flew by past you and you haven't understood anything from that, as I can see you keep doing all the things that you've been told not to do anymore. 

I consider that's not more to be added to this discussion, as for that I will refrain from saying anything else regarding this subject from now on.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]

Messages In This Thread
When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 10-24-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Vrook - 10-26-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Emmie - 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 11-08-2020, 07:14 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by Emmie - 11-11-2020, 08:20 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by SupermassiveMan - 05-21-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by SupermassiveMan - 05-21-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: When are Mods Online? - by AllyFucky - 05-21-2021, 06:51 PM