Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation)
First of all, Red, you're the only one here with a weird vision of what a mod is and must do. Cause again, WoW, SWtOR, BDO, ESO, SWL and so on, all MMO's wbere the only way to reach a game master/moderator, is to make a ticket, or report something. There is a reason why all MMO's do it this way, and don't just have moderators all over the game. You are encouraged to use the ignore feature if you take issue with someone. Cause that is the most effective way to stop most issues.
And either you are missunderstanding J, or you're intentionally ignoring his argument to pretend like he's saying something he's not. I hope you're just missunderstanding, cause if you're just making bad faith arguments, there's really no point in this discussion. What J is saying, is that there's less friction and issues between players and moderators, when moderators just deal with the reports, without putting themselves directly into arguments. Cause if a moderator is seen actually getting in the middle of drama, there is a very large chance that players are gonna find issue with the actions of the moderator. This will just make players trust moderators less overall.
I can definitely understand where you're coming from with your argument, but it's very utopian/idealistic, and not at all realistic to achieve. It's also extremely unefficient.

I will consider this discussion closed, unless Red, you can actually bring forth arguments to this discussion, as to why your ideas may be good, and viable. You are still only attacking the views of others, and have yet to put out a single defense in your own views. Which to anyone with a brain, just makes it look like you have no idea what you're talking about.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]

Messages In This Thread
RE: MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation) - by Emmie - 02-06-2021, 02:11 PM