Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just a little thing about friends lists
(07-09-2019, 06:08 AM)Sapphire94 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who plays the game and has an extensive friends list. In fact, I'm pretty sure my now 70 pages is a fraction compared to more popular and social players. It's great that we have a way to search through our lists now but I'm still having some issues with my quantity. The obvious answer is to just purge my list but I have two issues with that. The first issue is that there are some friends I would like to keep but I don't know when they have last logged in. If there was a way we could track that it would be great. The second issue is how it completely erases my message list. To be honest, I always thought it was dumb that a message needs to be sent when you remove someone from your friend list. 

A) When you're doing a mass purge, it clears out the entire thing depending on the length of your list. There are people on my message board that I didn't get a chance to add so this makes it inconvenient to find them again.
B) What is really the point of letting someone know you removed them as a friend? All it does is, in the best case, nothing at all and in the worse case, hurt feelings and spark conflict.

Long story short, I just want login dates on profile and a message not sent out when you remove somebody.

I completely agree on this. I've been wanting to clear my friends list of those who I haven't seen in ages, but like you said there's no way of knowing who's been on and who hasn't. I don't want to remove someone who just signs on at a different time than I do, and have them upset that I removed them because of it. Would love it if there was something next to their name that showed their last log in date, and if they've been gone so long that I can safely remove them without conflict.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a little thing about friends lists - by W1LL - 02-19-2020, 11:57 AM