Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
(01-06-2019, 08:00 AM)Boris327 Wrote: Simple Tania, you incredibly "look like" a girl I've met and known for a long time in this game. I wonder if you're her spiritual twin... Or even her. Who knows?

Kiss.

I've no idea, i've been here for so long and met so many people, i guess we'll "look like" anyone else after a while...
PS MsTan/Fenix_TS/Simple Tania and now MsTan again...

(01-06-2019, 08:18 PM)Purest_Elf Wrote: The Whitest BBC

You know the kind. They terrorise women with an ebonic dialect so fanciful and exaggerated it’s a wonder if they have ever met a black person in real life! With little to no personality, and a faux-confidence almost juvenile in its innocence, they are mnfclub’s digital blackface.

Make no mistake, these are no soul brothers! Deep inside they only have one love, and one obsession. No, it’s not white women. No it isn’t a fake n-word pass! It’s cock. Big fat black cock. They love it! The odes to black cock written by some BBC players would put the greatest of romantic poets to shame! Many a women is left confused when their BBC partner ignores her to sing praises to the turgid magnificence of his own ebony fuck-spire! Turgid within, turgid without, one can’t help but wonder if such a man needs a moment alone with his meat?

To make matters worse, it’s hard to tell them all apart! Pick any two of the following list; BBC, Black, Hung, Mamba, Mandingo, Master, Thug and you have your very own Whitest BBC name. An extra blanket of bland uniformity to an already expired stereotype.

Just hope they don't ask you to insult 'white sissy bois'...we'll leave the 'snake in the grass cuckolds' for another day.
(Or did we just cover them? ~ )

Cry Cry Cry
OMG...ROFL...
Thank you so much...not much of a sociological status but, my God...that's an amazing piece....Girl, you made me laugh so much!!!
You forgot the BWC lovers, like something we use to say here in Portugal "É a mesma merda, só mudam as moscas" ndr "Same shit, only the flies changed"...

(01-06-2019, 10:37 AM)Boris327 Wrote: A new Category:

The Sex Huns

Their ideal: Jason Momoa fucking the girl with Dragons on a fur carpet in GoT.

My God...can a stray cat intercourse with a Sex Hun? I'm a stray cat with "barbaric" behavior...or i used to be...Good times!!!
To be simple is to be great

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Simple Tania - 01-06-2019, 10:53 PM