Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
Please don't call it rape, don't make light of what rape is. I can respect that you and others don't like specific kinds of roleplay. That is perfectly understandable. But you do have the tool to deal with that, and that's to put them on ignore. This will completely stop them from talking to you, and you can go on doing whatever it is you were doing. I've had plenty of people approach me like this, and 99% of the time, if I say no, or don't respond. They will move on and respect my wishes.

You're also saying, no one is forced to accept abusive rp, and this is correct. Ignore, say no, don't respond, all valid choices and that's where it ends. Now I'm also saying, if you do this, and the person finds ways to get around that, there is an issue that moderators need to help with. No one is saying that you or anyone else has to play along with the roleplay, there are plenty of ways to stop it, and the most final one is the ignore function.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by Emmie - 06-22-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM