Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
This is a very touchy subject I think, cause everyone has differing opinions. But I'll try and make some sense of it. First of all, a lot of reports get declined purely cause it's issues that people can take care of themselves. This is an adult game, for adults, not kindergarten. It also comes down to which mod deals with a report, cause we're not all robots programmed the same way. We see things differently just like any human. We follow the ToS as a baseline, and go from there.

Now, an example on this currently discussed topic, even though I think -Nadya- got it spot on. Let's say there's a guy, A, who sees a girl, B. He starts some roleplay with her, it can be rough, it can be sweet, it can be whatever. B has a choice here, she can ignore him, she can not reply, she can reply, whatever she chooses, it's her choice. A moderator should not get involved in that.
There are some exceptions to this though, like age play or overly abusive language. Especially abusive language is something they should ask if it's ok first. As for age play, it's just not allowed. Also, if B chooses to ignore, not reply or say no, and A decides to harass, abuse or refuse to accept the fact. That's when a moderator may get involved to solve the issue.

And I can't speak for every single report that has been dealt with, I can only speak very generally and widely. So specific examples need to be reviewed etc.

Edit: Reports are very hard to generalise, cause just like people, they're all different.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by Emmie - 06-22-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM