Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys are as delicate as a nuclear rocket
Sapphire94 and Juicylucy, I agree wholeheartedly with both of your comments... and this is why I suggested elsewhere that a "MnF Club for dummies" might actually be useful. Some guys are "rude" during their first few attempts because they don't know how to best proceed, NOT because they are disrespectful. Gawd, I learned this the HARD way during my first few hours! Believe me, RL-side, I'm the most shy guy you could imagine... and I have little tolerance toward jerks who treat women as objects (sexual or otherwise).

A few people took the time, like Juycylucy did for others, to give me a few pointers... my thanks in particular to a certain sissy for the gentle tips!

Oh well, we just have to keep in mind that thisi is the MEET and Fuck Club, not just the FUCK Club. There are other forums/MMORPG/whathaveyou out there for this.  Wink
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys are as delicate as a nuclear rocket - by IvanXLIV - 01-16-2016, 04:45 PM