Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(10-27-2017, 04:08 PM)AdamJohn Wrote: There is one more bug that has not been mentioned since I have been back people have been literally invisible with their character actually standing where they spawned in. So many times I go to stand somewhere like in the baths that I think is empty, that isn't and someone gets mad at me because they are there in that spot on their screen.

That happens cause ppl hides from you. They know ure naughty then poofs xDD Jk jk

@Lady-Kinvara Exactly, that happens often when the connection sucks xD Even, sometimes ur avatar is invisible. o.o

(10-27-2017, 11:56 AM)Inala Wrote: Actually there are 2 bugs in the rodeo, i don't know if they are the same thing or not.  Sometimes the time you stayed on the bull gets cut by a few seconds when you fall and other times it just resets to 0.
That was normal when you was farming on rodeo. The 2 players just falls and for both was a draw with 0 secs.Then start again. Damn that was so annoy tho. xDDD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Adam - 10-27-2017, 06:16 PM