Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should NPC scenes be free after the first time?
I got premium back today (Yay!) and the first thing I wanted to do was get the new lesbian pose in the vodka bar (I may or may not have a crush on Penny Funch). The $4000 price tag is a bit steep but getting a bit of alone time with her was worth it.

I went back after ad found that I could replay the scene again for free. That's great news, but why can't I do that with every NPC? I can petnis fuck the librarian for free (and I often do) but aside from that I have repay some NPC's over and over again, and it get's a bit pricey. Does anyone else think it would be neat to be able to replay NPC scene for free after the first time or is this just a me thing.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking

Messages In This Thread
Should NPC scenes be free after the first time? - by Sasso - 08-14-2017, 09:12 AM