Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Afraid to stand up against a Moderator
(03-24-2017, 01:03 AM)JCF Wrote: Heya, n00b in-game mod checking in.

Only my JCF avatar bears the mod shield, and only he has the ability to jail players and speak through DnD/ignore. Both those abilities I use only when I need to. When I bring out Gronk (which happens more and more rarely these days) to goof around, he does not have the mod shield or the other abilities. I do also have "undercover" alts which make virtually no interactions with players whatsoever.

However, I do make it clear in my bio whose alt Gronk belongs to, and the other in-game mods can tell easily. Gronk is possibly the worst-kept secret on MnF Club. Tongue But either way, if he or another alt of mine were reported, I guarantee you it would be a serious issue if there were even remotely any merit to it.

As far as I've always known, the deal is that when we're made mods, we use our powers to help you all. We don't always get it right, but if we ever abuse those powers, the penalties should be high.
We want Gronk back... plz.
Also When moderators are given powers over others, the punishment is either to stop it from happening, or when others see, make them think twice, I'm sure its been said many times... but there is ALOT of chat here... so anyone that said that I agree... only reason this isn't its own comment is because Gronk plz :3
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afraid to stand up against a Moderator - by Jamie_SB - 03-29-2017, 12:58 AM