Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding Pose Partners
Thank you kindly for the compliment JCF. I was hoping "Best Sexual Experience" thread would last a lot longer and help more people but unfortunately it died. If you are wanting to help people by my experience on this thread then i am all for that, i love helping people, it gives me pleasure.

Honestly i have never had any smoothness issues when going slow as possible. i usually help my partners orgasm on every pose and once they tell me they have, i go slow, in and out to help them relax till they are ready to move on to the next pose, or they are ready for another orgasm with the current pose, so i never had any complaints that it doesn't look smooth. But when experimenting going in and out as fast as possible there were points that made the movements look very artificial. I rarely go fast as possible because of that reason unless a partner wants me to. The best thing to do if you want to go fast and make it look good is to push the penis completely all the way in and only slightly move it in the vagina fast but short keeping the penis fully inside the vagina. That technique works too for stimulating the g-spot in real life.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.

Messages In This Thread
Finding Pose Partners - by AdamJohn - 08-11-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Finding Pose Partners - by -J- - 08-12-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Finding Pose Partners - by AdamJohn - 08-12-2016, 01:25 AM