Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding Pose Partners
Heya Everyone, we have all seen the Thread about "Finding RolePlay Partners" started again by Emmie. There are possibly some, myself included, who don't really like role play with words but like the manual actions in the animations that this wonderful game provides, so i am creating this thread to help those kind of like minded people find partners themselves. I will start off with an example of myself for y'all to copy. This is the same format as the "Finding RolePlay Partners" uses. Feel welcome to add more to the format if you want when explaining about yourself.

In game Name: AdamJohn

Seeking: Women who like Tantric sex or likes having sex for hours and multiple orgasms using the manual actions on the poses.

Hours: Usually on around 5am to 8pm, Central Time, Sunday through Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays i am sometimes online in the morning because at night i am a singing Jazz at local jazz bars.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.

Messages In This Thread
Finding Pose Partners - by AdamJohn - 08-11-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Finding Pose Partners - by -J- - 08-12-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Finding Pose Partners - by AdamJohn - 08-12-2016, 01:25 AM