Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Memories (from the future)
Hi thanks Willie

The story that hopefully will span several posts is longish. This is just the first few pages of the first part of chapter 1. I hope you all enjoy. Disclaimer: There are several adult themes and will at times get explicit but nothing that violates the forum rules.

The following takes place in the distant future, in the years 2625 to 2663. This is the height of the Empire of Amazonia, a matriarchal society that competes for dominance of human controlled space. The story begins in the 15th year of the Reign of Empress Rachel Vira II or 2626 Common Era. This episode and others to follow will be the story of a young defender of the Empire and her climb to greatness. The first group of stories will be about her early days a junior officer in the Amazonian military. Others will focus in on highlights of her career.

EXCERPTS FROM THE MEMOIRS OF A FIGHTING LADY
GRAND ADMIRAL LADY CYNTHIA AMANDA FOSTER-PARKER (RETIRED)
REGENT 234TH IMPERIAL ATTACK FLEET, 23RD STAR FLEET,
IMPERIAL DOMINATION AND OCCUPATION FORCES

Preface: I was approached by the Imperial Herstory Project to relate my achievements and experiences so far, to a new generation of Imperial citizens. My career began at the height of the Empire and our war with the Corporate Systems. In my thirty-five years of service I have seen the Empire grow from its old borders to its present day strength, which covers two thirds of all of Known Space (the area controlled by humans). My story reflects those of several of my fellow sisters in arms, and also is a reflection of the trials that the Empire has undergone in the last 38 years.

Salon Training: 2626-2628
The old empire did not have the Imperial Academy. It did however have several schools where young girls of means and ability were honed and trained to become the future matriarchs of the Imperial military. When I went through the Salon, in the mid 20’s, gender integration was far from anyone’s minds. The Class of 28 includes such notables as the present Queen of Love Quadrant and many of the great regents that led us to victory over the Corporate Systems. In the old empire, all citizens were required upon reaching the age of ascension to enter basic training and serve in the enlisted ranks or if accepted go to Salon.

The first Day of school was a very exciting time. The shuttle landed at the star-port and several enlisted soldiers met us. After a brief review of our records, we were hustled onto transports to take us to the Salon. In my case, the school was Sally Ride Salon for Girls on the planet Alexis. Upon our arrival to the school, we were broken up into groups of 48. We were further divided in half. Each group was called a Convent and was led by a commissioned Lewtenette. She was to be our mentor and guardian while we went through the training. Each half or Sorority was led by a newly commissioned Kaydette. She was to be a combination instructor and nanny. The Kaydettes and Sarjenette instructors lived with the class. The Lewtenettes and the other senior officers lived in private quarters as fits their status. I was in Angel Sorority 2nd Convent 34th Training Troop. This was to be my family for the next two years.

After we were divided into Sororities, we marched over to the supply area and were issued our new clothing. We were given three sets of work clothes, two sets of a nicer set and one dress for formal training. The work clothes consisted of a blue ball cap, a pair of pants, a blouse, and black socks, the pants were a dark blue and the blouse was tan. The other outfit was tan jumper, with gray stockings and a yellow turtleneck. The dress was a modest cut and was also yellow we were to wear the gray stockings with it as well. We were also given two pairs of boots and one set of pumps, and a few bras, most were very utilitarian but a couple were fancy lace ones, guess for the dressier clothes. After getting our uniforms we were given a set of linen and a pillow, along with a bucket, which has a towel, soap and other hygiene products. We then went to our home.

Well, the Sorority house was a two-floor affair; the bottom floor had a several classrooms and three rooms for our instructors. The top floor had a large bathroom with open stalls and showers, and one very large room. Mattresses were stacked against one wall and the other had twenty-four lockers. Sarjenette Teresa Wallace was there to greet us she wore a similar tan jumper and had a red turtleneck. On her sleeves was a three-ringed concentric heart.

“O.K. girls, listen up real good. I’m Sarjenette Upper Class Wallace; I am your Barracks Mother. You girls are living in my home by the grace of her Imperial Majesty. I expect my home to be in the same state as it is in now every morning before training commences. Is that understood?”

With that we all yelled "YES MA’AM!”

The older solider looked at us shaking her head then yelled “What? I am not a damned officer I am a Sarjentette and will be addressed as such now try that again!”

We then bellowed "YES SARJENETTE!”

“That’s better, now stow your kit in a wall locker and fall out for formation, and you have five minutes girls, now move!”

We all rushed about trying to find a locker, and threw our stuff inside. We then ran down the stairs outside to an open field where Bambi Sorority was doing likewise. Another group of older girls in the tan jumpers moved smartly about across the field. They formed a perfect rectangle and when called to “at ease” moved as one.
Sarjenette Wallace moved to front of our ragged group and turned about, faced us and explained the positions of attention and at ease. She then yelled “Sorority A ten Hoo!”

We tried to copy her moves and failed miserably. Looking across at the other group, I could tell some of the girls were having a hard time maintaining their composure. She then turned around and a young brunette who wore a black blouse and red skirt met us, she had a golden stripe on each collar. She was absolutely gorgeous; two other girls, not much older than me perhaps 19, flanked her. They wore outfits similar to Sarjenette Wallace but had a single orange V on the middle of their collar. The graceful creature turned to them and said something. They both saluted her and one moved off to Bambi Sorority while the other stood in front of Sarjenette Wallace, after the two exchange salutes, the Sarjenette moved off to the rear.
The new girl, who was kind of scrawny and had short blonde hair, snapped to attention and squawked “Sorority At Hease!”

We guessed she meant At Ease, so assumed it. Her voice was very grating and could drive someone mad.

“Good morning girls, I am Kaydette Helen Tolliver, your Sorority Mistress. You will address me as Ma’am or Mademoiselle Helen. I will be with you for the next two years. I am a recent graduate of Sally Ride and it is my pleasure to train the class of 28, although you girls will have to be very good to match my class of 26. Our Convent leader wishes to address us, so ZERORITEE At TEEN HUUT!”

We then went to attention. Mademoiselle (Miss) Helen spun around and faced the pretty lady. After waiting for the leader of Bambi Sorority to do likewise, she put us at ease.

“On behalf of the Salon Commandant Ms Blake, and the Matriarch of the 34th Troop Mademoiselle Majourette Janice Huntsman, let me welcome you to Sally Ride Salon for Girls. It is our duty to train you so that you may lead Her Imperial Majesty’s forces to glory. I am Lewtenette Francine Zepeda 11th Mechanized, Ground Forces Command. You will address me or any other Officer as Ma’am or Mademoiselle. If Kaptain Blake speaks to you for whatever reason you will address her Madame. You are my second rotation; the two Kaydettes you will encounter were two of my top students. When you walk across the stage two and half years from now, you will have entered an elite sisterhood, the Officer ranks of her Imperial Majesty’s Amazonian Imperial Domination and Occupation Forces. I look forward working with you to reach that goal. Mistresses take charge of your Sororities and commence training.”

With that Miss Helen saluted her and spun around to face us. “Ok girls from now on you will be my little Angels, whenever you hear Angels report you will fall in just like you are now. Bambi Sorority will be Fauns. You do not have to concern yourself with them. It has been a very long day for you girls. When I fall you out, you will quick step (run) back to the Sorority House and assemble in classroom 1. FALL OW!”

After she dismissed us we ran into the classroom. There were 6 tables with four chairs and name plaques on each table. We were to find our seat and sit down. The tables had three more sets of name plaques; one had attachments for our uniforms.

Miss Helen came in and sat at a large desk in front of the room. “O.K. my little Angels, as you can see you are in rows of three tables and with four to a table. They are broken down by alphabetical order by first name. The first row is 1st Circle and the second is 2nd Circle. You will remain in the same circles throughout your training. The Circle is the basic unit of our forces. When you get out in the real world and lead your first Convent, you will have several Circles under your guidance. The Circle is further divided into Parties. We have three per Circle. The party will always consist of four girls in all but some specialized units. Vehicle crews regardless of size are considered Circles, but that is neither here nor there. A Hostess leads all Parties. In your case, the Hostess is the first person at the table. Even though your circles are fixed the Parties may rotate. The first Party Hostess in each circle will be the assistant Circle Leader. Sarjenettes Brubaum and Y’veins will be the Circle leaders for administrative purposes. The smallest unit for administrative purposes is the pair. The girl seated next to you is the other half of your pair. Ours is a very tight knit organization, therefore you will get to know your Party and especially your other half very well. You will not be seen outside these halls without your other half or twin. The smallest unit here at Sally Ride is the pair. Punishment for being caught without your other half will be three demerits. Six demerits warrant a session with the cane. We at Sally Ride pride ourselves with a low wash out rate. In the last eight cycles we had only two pairs fail to graduate. Yes I said that correctly, if your other half fails, so do you. Circle Leaders I need two pairs each to follow Sarjenette Wallace and get the noon meal. The rest of you will take this time to introduce yourselves to your other half and to your Party.” She then went out of the room and motioned Sarjenette Wallace to come in and grab her work detail.

I was in the first Party of the 1st Circle. In my party we had the following pairs; Angela Brooks and Arlene Saunders and Barbara Foster and me. A girl I met on the shuttle said her name was Betty but everything was formal here, so she was seated as Elizabeth. Well lucky Angela was also the Assistant Circle Leader, so she would be very busy the next few days. Lunch was ham ‘n cheese sandwiches and milk. It was rather plebian but filled us up. The rest of the day was spent going over the rules and code of conduct. We then went back up stairs and switched lockers based on parties. One set of the name plaques went on the locker, and the last one went on a mattress. We were told to change out of our clothing, bundle everything up for shipment home.

Miss Hellen said that the uniform for the rest of today was to be shore dress; she explained that it was the uniform she was presently wearing. Well as we stood around in our underwear getting the proper uniform out to wear, Miss Helen came up stairs.

“Listen up girls! I told you to change out of your civilian attire and get into proper uniform; I mean get out of all of your civilian stuff and into your uniform, move!”

One of the girls, Lucile, she was the 2nd Circle ACL blurted out “But Ma’am our uniforms are incomplete, we seem to be missing panties…..”

Miss Helen turned and looked at us, she then smiled, saying “You are wrong little Lucile, everything is there, the reason you don’t have any is they were not issued to you.” She then leaned over facing away from us, showing us in no vague terms that lack of underwear was a common practice, if not regulation. “Now stop stalling and get into proper uniform.”

Well we did, it was a bit drafty at first, and we had to be real careful how we sat. After the uniform confusion, we went back down to the classroom and continued with more administrative stuff. Our final tasks for the day were to fall out for formation and march over to the central dining area to eat dinner, and then wash up and go to bed. Before class tomorrow we had to know our other half’s measurements, mothers’ names and accomplishments, which system they were from and favorite color, food and animal.

Miss Helen came up and supervised the shower, we were instructed to wash our other half, or twin, and dry each other off. Before the age of ascendancy we were prohibited from coming into intimate contact with anyone even family. This was my first intimate contact with another girl, and I found it very stimulating. Miss Helen then told us to grab our mattresses and pillows and place them next to our twin. The mattresses were too small to comfortably lie on but when strapped together they were just big enough if a pair was in skin to skin contact. That night will forever be in my memories...

To be continued

Messages In This Thread
Memories (from the future) - by Willy_for_Boobies - 08-06-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-06-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-07-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Cath - 08-07-2016, 06:50 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-08-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-09-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-10-2016, 05:12 AM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-11-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Cath - 08-11-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Memories (from the future) - by Sylviekat - 08-11-2016, 08:26 PM