Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
(07-20-2021, 07:06 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:51 PM)magergxd Wrote: has anyone test exp give outs for pole dance poses for mf and ff? they cost 5000 exp which is more than the best female pose and probably more than the against wall pose for males. or does the current exp logic only apply to bed sex? also if it's strictly to bed sex poses, how is the strapon exp give out  for the FF pose (not dominatrix with ffm) since the pose take 3500 to unlock

Pole Sex, MF or FF gives NO EXP.

Poses MF or FM give 30% of the pose cost in the Temple after 5 minutes and adjusted for levels.  All other poses seem to be based on 750 or 1000 EXP whatever the cost.

So would that logic apply to the futa variant of Side roller since it costs 3000 to unlock?

also i did some testing, but doing a 5min "lick down" FF pose in bed with a lvl 2 as a Level 9 gave like only 320exp (i'll retry later)

meanwhile doing a FM side roller(non futa) on lvl 2 as a lvl 8 gave out like 820 exp...

So if this means anything; is the best exp rates only applicable to strictly MF/FM poses?

also, if we only went for one round for 5mins between a high and low level would the exp give out be higher or lower in the following situation?

lvl 3 male and lvl 10 female, male already has the heat pose which is 500 more than any of the lvl 10 female's poses since FM poses are at 2500. Would the lvl 3 benefit more from him hosting 1 round using his heat pose due to higher cost or does the higher lvl need to host 1 round to give max exp?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by magergxd - 07-20-2021, 07:39 PM