Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
(01-02-2021, 01:00 PM)Olegowsom Wrote: Now that new poses have been added, can someone tell me if there was any changes to the 5 minute EXP trick? Like do you still use the same poses as before for maximum EXP (Footjob and Milkshake) or do you have to use any other new one?

First, I don’t think that there was ever any trick.  It just took time for players to notice that the longer you played the more points you got and the cut-off point was 5 minutes.  Before I knew that I noticed that if I chatted and used the manual option I got more points.  Not because that gave more points but because play lasted longer.

Noting what Zephyr said EXP is based on EXP cost of pose in Temple.  So best for men is Heat, 3,000 EXP cost, and for women Footjob or Side Roller, both 2,500.  That is only true for the one on one poses not 3 or 4 way poses.

I do think that you do need ALL other single poses to get maximum points.  That means that a man with Heat pose, a non-premium pose, cannot give or get maximum EXP unless they have been premium and got the other premium poses.  Their Heat pose will be equivalent to 1,500 EXP which is still best pose f both are non-premium.

So, given the above, Heat is still best.  But 5 minutes is the important thing.  Banana, Reverse Entry, Footjob or Side Roller are all 2,500 EXP rounds.  If you did any combination the EXP should be the same as long as 5 minutes total.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Claire - 01-02-2021, 04:13 PM