Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
(*BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK)

Since the introduction of the baths (which requires level 3 sex XP or a premium account to enter), I've been asked by multiple people about how MnF's exp system works and I'm not entirely clear on the details. I know Vrook's posted about it in the FAQ, stating the following:

(04-28-2016, 05:21 AM)Vrook Wrote: I don't know the exact amount of XP there is to be gained, but I figured it works like so:
- having sex with a high-level premium player, in a suite, grants somewhere around 200xp or even more;
- having sex with a high-level premium player, in a normal room, grants somewhere around 100 to 150 xp points;
- having sex with a high-level free player, in a normal room, grants somewhere around 80 to 130 xp points;
- having sex with a close-to-your-level player, in a normal room, grants somewhere around 100 to 150 xp points as well;
And also, the number of rounds has a influence on the amount of XP. Like the rooms:
- Motel Room: cheap, low xp;
- Hotel Normal Room : moderate price, moderate amount of xp;
- Hotel VIP Suite : high price, Premium only, high amount of xp.
And of course, if you keep having sex with the same person, the amount of XP drops, until you won't get any.

I've seen that you get more exp from higher-level players and the exp gains get lower as you gain levels. But plenty of us are nerdy enough to want some exact figures and get our spreadsheet on. So I'd like to open this thread to answering questions about the mechanics of MnF sex, as at the very least, I don't want to pass on any incorrect information. Also, there's a thread already based on discussion of XP and level here, which 

Here's what I know about XP:
  • You get no in-game benefits if you've bought all the poses and are over level 3 (other than giving greater XP gains to other players).
  • You stop gaining XP at maximum level (Please help confirm this; max level is 9 at the time of this writing).
  • A player who gets into a bed with someone 5 or more levels lower than them receives no XP.
  • Based on current algorithms as of this writing, 1 round with the piledriver pose yields the most exp, followed by 1 round with the reverse cowgirl pose. (Thanks, Lady_Alexa!)
And here are some of my questions which I think I know the answers to, but would greatly appreciate confirmation on:
  • How many sessions does it take before you temporarily stop gaining XP from someone? (I think the number is 5.)
  • How long does it take before you can gain XP from the same partner again? (I believe it's 48 hours, but not entirely sure.)
  • How much XP does it take to advance your level? (I only know that it takes 1000 exp points to get from level 1 to 2.)
  • Do manual poses affect exp gain in any way? (No. Thanks, Vrook!)
  • Do any poses give more exp than others? (No. Thanks again Vrook!)
  • Does time in bed affect your exp? (Possibly; will need to do a bit of field testing. Thanks again, Alexa!)
I'll update this post and give credit appropriately. Thanks very much in advance, folks!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by -J- - 07-20-2016, 03:41 AM