Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS)
Information 
I know there is a FAQ here on the forum, but not everyone in the game knows the forums exist or use them.

It would be nice to have either more In-Game mods (maybe have their names always be a special color) or have NPCs that exist just for asking questions to/getting information from.

The reason I bring this up is that while I like to be helpful, it does become tedious to answer the same questions over and over.

I have an example conversation between me and another person, but this is not the first time I have had this conversation just the first time I have thought to save it.

I understand that this might not be easy to implement as it might be hard to find people willing to do this for free. Maybe they could be given access to premium, or some other way of payment so that there is incentive.

That or the NPC thing works. Just create NPCs that stand in each of the different zones that can give information about that zone, or the game in general. This would be helpful, especially for new players.

Messages In This Thread
Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Silvyraven - 12-22-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by RPesse - 12-22-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Vrook - 12-23-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Tao - 12-23-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Vally - 12-23-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Tao - 12-23-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Vally - 12-24-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Being Helpful, In-Game Mods(NPCS) - by Tao - 12-24-2015, 07:39 AM