Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Community Animation
This is probably something many people have thought about as well.
Seeing that the community basically is doing half the job by making the designs themselves, all there is to do is implement it to the game - I think. I dunno, I don't know how the implementation process is.

I believe the developers would gain from it as well, it would make the game a lot more interesting considering the community would have a way to directly affect the game. That'd surely spark the interest and creativity within some players. It would (in theory) make it easier for the devs to release new updates more frequently, which would satisfy several players - cus who doesn't like new and exciting updates?
Also, the devs would be able to focus more on the depth of the game, by adding new features.

Of course there'd have to be a way to regulate what's to be added and so on, but then there could be added a way to vote on which designs that should be implemented.

Overall, I think the community is more than creative enough to make a lot of exciting designs that should totally exist in-game. ^^
But then again, it's the devs' game. It would depend on whether they'd want the community to have that role or not.

My personal opinion: It's pretty obvious, I agree. I'd love to see community-made designs in-game. Maybe more than just clothing designs as well. If the devs are gonna release more shit like the propeller caps instead of actual content, let someone else take care of that job!

Messages In This Thread
Open Community Animation - by Sasso - 05-20-2016, 06:01 AM
RE: Open Community Animation - by EroticUdyr - 05-20-2016, 10:55 AM