Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dance of light and shadow under a scarlet sky
PART 3

He pants while looking at her, starts to touch himself still under the effect of the neurotoxin she introduced in his body through her saliva.
He doesn’t know what to do, if following his instincts, or instead running away to save his life. In his mind he thinks:
“Maybe..maybe I should just run away..but for what ? I’ve reached this place after such a long time. And I’ve no home to come back, no more, no one waiting for me. And even if she’s not human, even if she treated me like a toy at the beginning now she’s offering me a moment a pleasure, an occasion to feel alive..I almost forgot the sound of my heartbeat, the touch of someone else on my body..the warm sensation”.
She waits for his decision, touching herself and looking at him wondering how he’ll react.
Then he moves towards her, without saying a single word.

He kneels and stretches his arms towards her body, sliding his index finger across her wet slit. She moans while he takes more interest in the act and uses both hands to spread her pussy, grinding his thumb on her clit and moving closer to her, laying prone and with his face very close to her, feeling dizzy due to her female scent.
“I..I won’t escape”
He starts to pump two fingers inside her, dragging them against her inner walls, licking and sucking the clit.
She moans and plays with her breasts, pulling her nipples a little, cupping and squeezing her body.
He continues to grind his tongue on her clit, his fingers faster, full of lust and far away from the desire to escape.
Suddenly he sneaks one arm under her body, grabbing her hips and turning her. Then she gets pushed against the table where he was tied up, her hands keeping the balance. He slowly spreads her legs, bends her over and rubs the tip of his cock against her slit, slowly and then faster.
She moans even more, sucking her index finger as full of desire.
“Come..and take me”
A moment of silence and then he holds her hips and shoves his cock inside her.
She stretches her tarsus and wrap them around his neck, pulling him closer.
He moves his hands along her sides, forward on her tummy and then upward to cup her breasts, pulling her even closer to him.
She moves her hands back to touch his asscheeks, pressing her sharp fingers a little on his skin.
He cups and squeezes her breast tenderly and then harder, playing with her hard nipples, resting his chin on her left shoulder. He has almost forgotten who’s this creature, why he’s here.
In this moment they’re only sharing their pleasure, their desires, a moment together.

He thinks:
“The sensation of touching her silky skin..her soft breasts, her exoskeleton are a perfect mix. I feel like clinging onto a living wall.. This not-human body should scare me, as I was till a moment ago, but instead..I think that she’s beautiful and cute..and..and for the 1st time in life I’m really feeling alive..”
She’s enjoying the sexual intercourse with this unknown human, while in the meantime he moves closer to her, whispering something to her ear. She doesn’t seem to understand what he’s whispering as his voice is filled with desire and maybe even due to the neurotoxin contained in her saliva.
She turns her head a little toward him and he grabs her by the chin, surprising her.
“Oh..someone here has taken some confidence *giggles* Do you have something to say human ? Because you know later I won’t be so gentle with you and your life will end here”
She waits his answer, almost sure he’ll react in a rude way, maybe trying to escape again. Instead he smiles at her, saying something unexpected:
“I won’t escape..no more. And you’re beautiful” He tenderly kisses her cheek.
She turns her head to hide the fact she’s blushing a little.
“Really ? Ahah..it’s the 1st time that someone says this to me. Maybe you’re just trying to save your life”.
He grabs her again by the chin and turns her slowly, suddenly giving her a passionate kiss, sliding his tongue inside her mouth, not scared by her sharp teeth.
She’s astonished about his move, but she cannot control herself and so they grind their tongue together, moving them at same rhythm, mixing their saliva.
She opens her mouth a little, stretching her tongue out. He sucks her tongue and then grinds it, pressing his lips against to kiss her deeply.
Their bodies are now entwined, both touching the other’s one body, sharing pleasure and feelings.
With little effort he lifts her, spreading her legs in the air, while she wraps her arms behind his head, still kissing him. His hips move without control, a river of pleasure running through his body.
Then he closes her legs, feeling she’s close to the climax as tightening her insides up.
His right hand squeezes her left and soft breast, let her moaning louder.
“Ahh what you’re doing !?”
“I know you’re close..so let’s cum together..let’s share our feelings”
He starts to move faster, her juices drooling on the ground, close to climax.
He puts more effort, hugging her tighter and leans his head back while shivering of pleasure before of cumming inside her and at the same time she reaches the climax, squirting.

Now they’re both standing up, hugged and unable to say a single word about what happened, about how things escalated.
He takes courage and runs his hands, grabbing her ones.
She doesn’t say a word, but she’s still blushing and shyly turns her head to look at him, almost starting to cry.
He notices her reaction and turns her, pushing her body against his one, her head feeling his heartbeat.
Then she babbles something:
“Hey human..I know that I told I was going to eat you..but why don’t you come and live with me instead ? Otherwise just go away..I won’t kill you this time.”
He caresses her face, still not able to understand how it ended up like this, thinking about how he felt before to reach this place and even trying to remember the story about “The Scarlet Top” the meaning in those words regarding life and death, the will to live, how he wanted to end his life before to meet her.
Without saying a word he gives her a warm smile and then a passionate kiss, a promise to stay with her for the rest of his life, once lost and now retrieved.

Many years have passed, but some rumours say that now the top of the mountain looks different, that trees are green again and that the glaze that once was on them has reached the sky, panting it of a particular and passionate tonality of red.
And they even say that sometimes you could even see a couple dancing under that sky, their figures entwined for the eternity.
A girl with a long white dress staying with a man dressed in black, a dance of light and shadow under a scarlet sky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Well the story is over and my fingers are a bit tired.
Hope you enjoyed it a little and here’s the doujinshi for those interested:

[Nakamura Regura] Kuu Ai (Bessatsu Comic Unreal Monster Musume Paradise Digital Ban Vol. 8)

Thanks for the interest,

Bango
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Light and shadow dance under a scarlet sky - by Bango - 12-14-2015, 01:27 AM