Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Thanks!

I haven't tested the not knowing previous poses. I thought it made more sense to know what is the max XP possible and then figure out if not knowing a pose would give less.

I don't think I've ever talked about the pose cost mattering. Pose Costs and Pose Values are different things. The ratio of pose pose value and pose cost is always 30% for the guys but seems to go down for the more recent girl poses to upto 18%
Pose Value is what I got by experimenting and adding the XP gained if the level difference wasn't more than 5 and Pose Cost is what I found out at the temple
I got those numbers by experiments which is why they are not an exact formulation for the XP and the values can deviate by 1.

About Threesomes,
At least the concept is clear tho that XP = a*(Level Average - Level) + b is the governing equation.
To find a and b, you just need one round of the pose and get how much XP all the players got.
Because the game rounds up the XP in the end, the a, b calculated this way will also be an approximation.

Not all poses have the same a and b. You can see in my sheet that Under Heat and Double Ass Sandwich are different from the others.
I'll find out the values and post them on my sheet and I'll also try to figure out how to get the exact values for a and b

For example, let's talk about your data about It's My Turn pose:
Using your first two points, you can get the variables a = 77/4 and b = 257/4
We can check if the third point fits: 77/4*-2 + 257/4 = 25.75 which in the game would give 26
Like I said this is an approximation and we'll need multiple data points to get the most accurate values for a and b per pose and I'm on that

The Foursomes work the same way, I'll keep doing the experiments and updating my sheet

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Morax - 01-15-2022, 10:00 AM