Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
I'm sorry I was just fixing the things I thought were incorrect in your posts.

For example in the XP to Level equation, if the difference between the XP for 2 levels was the same as you say, it would be a linear relation which it is not
The equation is XP = 250 (Level -1)^2 + 750 (Level -1)  This is a quadratic equation and hence the difference between XP between two levels is not constant.

Your results were described in percentages and also for the first value you had 22% whereas I got 3/14 which is about but not exactly 21.4285714286%. This is the erroneous result I was referring to. Your results were similar, not equal to mine and that is what I've been trying to explain to you. There are no approximations in my results unlike yours.

Let me give you an example of your first test. You were level 7, your partner was level 20 and you were doing Against the Wall only knowing that and the 2 basic poses.
The ratio of the pose value that the lower level player gets is given by (level difference/10) + 0.5
The ratio you would have gotten is (20-7)/10 + 0.5 = 1.8 
Pose Value for Against the Wall is 1050 so the XP you should have gotten was 1050*1.8 = 1890
Instead, what you got was 405. If we divide what you got by what you should have gotten, you'll get 405/1890 = 3/14 

But in your post, you'd written this fraction as 39% calling it a boost for having a level difference of 5+ with no explanation of how that works. I hope you see where you went wrong.

When I was making the table, I saw that the denominators for certain poses were the same and when I related it to their pose value, I got the number 75.
It's also the highest common multiple you can take out from every single fraction when you divide the XP without knowing previous poses to the max XP.

I've made the table for the girl poses and I'm very confident that it is correct. Feel free to confirm it if you have the time (Or maybe someone else could)

I've not properly worked on the group poses yet but I will soon.

To post an excel sheet, make it on Google sheets. You can find it in your Google Drive and then paste the link here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Morax - 01-12-2022, 10:54 PM