Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cath’s novel ch.1-30 (abandoned)
Chapter 13: Amy
   Good boy Daniel woke up with a pretty Abby in his bed, her back towards him but he didn't mind, he had a great view of her cute butt, some juice of their late night fun was still sticking on her tanned skin. He felt enticed in caressing her cheeks but he didn't want to act like a creep so he quietly got up and left the bedroom on his toes. Having spent yet another passionate night with a beautiful woman with a fiery personality felt unreal. 
   The content man met his best friend Jacob and a petite redhead, who he recognised, in the kitchen, he still didn't know her name since she never introduced herself properly. The other two were sitting at the table, enjoying each other's company until Daniel arrived. As for the blue eyed boy, he just remembered the awkward moment when Jack came back home with the cute girl and the then-cold pizzas he had intended to bring, which prompted a lot of protestations from Abby, mainly for the cold food. At that time the red haired girl groaned when she saw Dan who she gave a blowjob earlier that day and ground her teeth at the sight of the woman who pretended to be the girlfriend.
   "Sup? Slept well?" Jacob asked as Daniel approached.
   "Yeah. Also, why is she still here?" Dan replied, pointing at the girl who giggled.
   She waved at him while taking a sip at her cup of coffee. She was wearing Jack's shirt and pants, both of which were too big for her, revealing a generous cleavage of her small breast as well as her midriff. Despite being in very loose clothes, she looked extremely sexy in Dan's eyes.
   "Amy was just crashing by yesterday, she had lost her job because of a scandal, or something." Jacob vaguely answered.
   The now-named girl giggled and rubbed Jacob's crotch with that reacted well to the touch. Amy put the cup of coffee on the table to use both hands to paw the buff man while Daniel was witnessing the scene with a shocked face.
   "Yeah, your little friend got me fired, y'know? But his dick wasn't as big as yours." Amy declared, clearly feeling the figure of Jack's hard cock under his boxers. "Looks like you enjoy my attention." She giggled.
   "Hey, size doesn't matter. Also you fucked Dan?" Jack exclaimed.
   Daniel rubbed his head with an embarrassed look which clearly gave away the answer.
   "She blew me." He admitted which made Jacob laugh.
   Jack high fived his best friend with a cheer, even though Dan was blushing, while Amy was staring at them while stroking the man's hard-on with both hands in his pants, biting her lower lip.
   "You're lucky I also work for a recruitment centre. Otherwise I'd be pissed if you just high fived after learning that I fucked the both of you." She angrily said, squeezing the man's shaft that responded by pulsating. 
   "Girl, can you stop stroking me in front of my friend?"
   "Fuck no, I'm gonna fuck you in front of him! Come on, show him how big you are!" Amy replied, pulling down Jack's boxers. "Get some cucking experience."
   Jacob's massive dong sprung out of the fabric and slapped its master lower stomach with a comedic sound, bringing an amazed expression on Amy's face. The petite woman couldn’t wait to get more of that man's cock, breathing heavily.
   "You crazy bitch! It's either both of us or nothing." Jacob stated, squeezing the girl's ass.
   It didn't take too much convincing for getting the girl on her knees and jerking the two guys in the kitchen, it mainly involved Jack putting back on his boxers to have the redhead begging for his meat. Amy expertly stroked them at the same time in an almost hypnotising pace while giving her most lustful smile with her tongue out. Daniel was a bit uneasy doing it with his best friend next to him who complimented his manhood's girth.
   "No homo." Jacob quickly said after his compliment.
   It didn't help either and Amy could feel Dan's erection fading away between her fingers. She didn't wait for any instructions and put his member in her mouth, making loud sucking noises and coating with saliva his now pulsating meat, she grinned as she felt the girthy cock getting harder while letting out a little bit of precum. His thick shaft filled her whole mouth, making her shudder from the sensation as she still wasn't used to Dan's cock. Jack laughed before letting out an uncontrollably loud moan when she took his enormous dick down her throat. She alternated between Dan's thick dick and Jack's big rod at an uneven pace, making them look forward to her mouth while dreading that she'd stop sucking at any moment. She was proud of being able to please two men at once but felt like it wasn't enough which was noticeable by her whining. She let go of everything and stood up with a frown.
   "Come on, bitches! Take me if you're man enough!" She exclaimed, bending over the kitchen table and slapping her ass.
   Jacob turned to his friend with an excited look on his face, as if he was in front of the gates of heaven.
   "You heard the lady? Dibs on her pussy!" He said before inserting his member in her wet cave that responded well by adding more natural lubricant around it.
   With one long stroke, Jacob buried his entire shaft down Amy's experienced cunt, letting a content sigh. Daniel stood there, stroking his cock and not knowing what to do, wondering if he was going to watch them or going back to Abby, whose shapely ass was more in the young man's tastes.
   "Get your dick here! I'm not done with you yet, asshole!" Amy yelled while bucking her ass against Jacob who didn't have to do any work, aside from holding her hips.
   She grabbed Dan's thick dick and pulled it to her mouth after gently nibbling on it with just her lips. She took the two like a champ, even climbing on the table of the kitchen and lying on her back so that she could take Dan's cock deeper in her experienced mouth, with Jack's meat all the way down her cunt. Despite the nice view of her petite frame, Daniel didn't find it as exciting as with Abby's fit figure, mainly because there were too many manly grunts and less melodious feminine moans. Still, he continued fucking her face like a fleshlight, holding her throat as he rammed his meaty cock and slapping his balls against Amy's nose. The double penetrated woman was enjoying the rough treatment, getting more lubricant on Jack's invading shaft. After unloading his juice deep in Amy's throat with a groan, Daniel was asked to switch places with Jacob who had finished coating the woman's inner walls. The girl's legs were shaking as she quietly moaned with cum drooling out of her orifices. She swallowed what she could before raising her head to look Daniel in the eyes.
   "Bitch, I'm not done with you. Come and fuck me! Ravage my cunt like your friend did!" Amy yelled before her mouth was kept busy with Jacob's huge manhood, she tried to say something but it was muffled.
   Annoyed to be interrupted in her taunt, the redhead rolled her eyes with frustration, focusing her mind on the delicious cock in her mouth.
   "I'm… not sure I want to put my dick in a hole filled with my friend's cum." Dan said, looking at the leaking and throbbing cunt while cum flowed out of it.
   Amy gargled something and pointed her ass, raising her legs. Jacob noticed his friend's confusion and decided to be helpful while getting a masterful blowjob.
   "Want a translation? She said to put it in her ass then." Jack explained while slowly sliding his cock in the woman's throat, with Amy raising a thumb.
   Daniel complied and put some saliva on Amy's butthole which seemed to have been bleached. Before he could say anything about it, she wrapped her pale legs around his waist and pulled him inside her, forcing him to enter in contact with his friend's jizz. Dan shuddered. Jacob could feel the woman freeze in motion, her scream only muffled by his enormous pulsating cock that easily reached the back of her throat. The new sensation almost made Daniel cum, it was tighter than anything he knew, he stayed inside without moving, his dick twitching and ready to release from all the excitement. To calm himself, he rested his hands on the girl's stomach as if to focus on himself but his soft touch made Amy shudder once more and she contracted her trained asshole with quite a lot of force.
   "Feels good, right?" Jacob asked with a grin as he felt Amy's tongue working its way around his big rod.
   Daniel stuttered as he was registering the new sensations around his still inexperienced shaft.
   "It's my first time doing it." He finally managed to say.
   "First time for everything, right?" Jack said before pulling out to let the girl breathe.
   She gasped for air before looking at Daniel while breathing heavily and stroking the other man's sloppy cock. Dan decided to finally move back his hips a little which made the girl scream in both pain and pleasure.
   "He's going to tear me apart!" She exclaimed with an excited smile, rubbing her stomach and momentarily brushing against Dan's hands. 
   "You asked for it though." Jack declared, admiring her small chest. "You gonna fuck her of what?"
   "So tight I think I'll come if I move too much." Dan whimpered.
   Jacob and Amy froze in place with a startled expression on their face, and before Daniel could turn to see what shocked the two, he got pushed forward by an unknown force. His pulsating shaft went all the way in and released cum deep in the woman's guts who moaned and screamed of pleasure mixed with surprise before hitting Jack's manhood with her forehead which prompted the man to come as well, coating Amy's face and small perky breast. Their faces were distorted in pleasure as they orgasmed and painted the redhead with their love juice. The only one who didn't look happy was Abby who was standing naked behind Dan, her foot still against his back.
   "Jesus Christ! Can't you keep it quiet!" She yelled. "And why is that slut still there?"
   Amy, who had somehow regained her composure, chuckled while glaring at Abby who seemed to have been listening to them for a while, as she was also aching between her legs.
   "That's what you get for messing with me, bitch! How do you like your not-boyfriend in my asshole?!" Amy snickered.
   "Your insults don't reach me when you're filled up with cum and my friends' dick." Abby grumpily replied while staring at Dan's ass, slightly blushing at the sight.
   She decided to stop pushing him in Amy's asshole, the pressure decreased a bit, making the fucked woman relax her muscles.
   "Ladies, we're all adults here." Jacob curtly said, having wiped his dick with a tissue.
   Daniel felt that the situation was too weird and decided to pull out his still erect member which left a gaping hole from where it went, it didn't take long before semen began leaking out. He saved the mental image of the girl's used holes for his lonely nights when the tan girl wouldn’t be around. Abby and Amy began yelling at each other while Jacob was resuming his breakfast with amusement, seeing two naked ladies arguing on who was the sluttiest. Dan thought that the whole thing was over his head and decided to take a nice warm shower, he realised that Abby had taken one as there was still steam in the bathroom. When he came back, the naked women were still screaming at each other, Amy still covered in jizz.
   "You Argo bitch!" Amy shouted.
   "You Order skank!" Abby replied.
   Jacob had finished eating and decided to break the fight by making a deafening whistle which stunned the girls who let out a painful groan as they clutched their ears.
   "Alright, I don't know what the fuck is going on but it's getting absurd. You either calm down or you get the fuck out." Jack said.
   Abby childishly turned to the redhead, pulling out her pink tongue.
   "Hah!" Abby exclaimed to Amy who sent her death glares.
   "That goes for you too." Jacob added in direction to Abby.
   "Oh… "
    Daniel decided to get involved, clearly not wanting any discord here.
   "So, can you explain what's going on?" He asked, holding his hands up between the women.
   Before the girls could say anything, Jacob gave them a stern look to keep them in line. Being stared down by a handsome and muscular man seemed to do the trick. Abby nudged the ginger's side to say something, Amy reacted with a disdainful grunt.
   "I'm from the company named Order and she's in a rival company. She's trying to ruin my life." The redhead bluntly answered.
   "She… she's trying to fuck with me because I got her fired? By having sex with you guys?" Abby hesitantly said.
   The men facepalmed at the explanation, to Amy's delight.
   "Ok, well she's clearly here to ruin my life! She's from the Order and is clearly stalking me. There's no way she could meet two people I love during the same day at two different places."
   "Well duh! When you gave me your stupid Argo card, I immediately made some research and found out everything about you."
   "Wait… so you just used us?" Daniel asked with disbelief.
   Amy didn't seem too affected, especially with all the cum inside her and on her pretty face. 
   "Bruh." She let out. "I'm not the only one who has used others. Just look at the mess you've made. But yeah, meeting Jacob wasn't a coincidence. Though it was him who came to me and came in me." She said with a giggle and with a wink to Jack who nodded at her.
   Jacob, who hadn't said anything yet, decided to let his friend sort it out and get dressed for work. He was confident enough to leave Dan alone with two wild girls, the poor man pieced together what the women were giving him but he was quickly lost when they began berating the other's working company. 
   "Your Order is closer to a mafia than a commercial enterprise!"
   "Well, your Argo is just a bunch of weirdos with wannabe entrepreneurs!"
   It took a phone call from Amy's boss to make her leave in a hurry but not after blowing a kiss to Jacob who was actually leaving at the same time. Abby was relieved to finally be alone with Daniel. She hugged him in her nakedness, poking him with her perky nipples.
   "I hope she didn't brainwash you too much. Agents of the Order tend to do that to people."
   Daniel felt more at ease with her and hugged her back, though he restrained to kiss her enticing lips. They broke their embrace and sat at the kitchen table which still had some cum stains on it, prompting a look of disgust from Dan. The woman pulled out her phone from her bag that was hanging on a chair and checked her new messages.
   "Was the push really necessary?" Daniel asked after a moment.
   "Was fucking her really necessary?" Abby replied while rolling her eyes.
   "Fair enough. So, what's today's planning?"
   "Looks like I got a text this morning, we're going to the Argo office, it's in a one-hour-car-distance from here. I'll borrow one of Jack's cars. Do you have a license?" Abby said while staring at her phone.
   He nodded. She suggested that he put on some formal clothing, a shirt and a tie was enough. As for her, she went with a tight business dress with a knee high skirt that fit the shape of her bottom at the risk of pulling up too much if she crouched. The car that they borrowed was a grey Bentley which smelled like pizzas and sex for some reason, but it didn’t surprise them to find the empty wrapping of a condom on the floor. When Abby mentioned a one-hour trip, it was because the office was in the centre of the city and there were a lot of traffic lights.
   "So… slept well?" Daniel asked out of boredom while waiting for the green light.
   "Like a baby. You?" Abby replied with a content look.
   "Same, same. Also, why do you always sleep naked and with a weird cotton hat? Gotta say, a bit of a turn off."
   Abby noticed a weird spot under her seat, she pulled it out and discovered a spying microphone. She cursed Amy and destroyed the device between her fingers.
   "It's a force of habits. Where I work, it's normal to sleep naked. We don’t have pyjamas there, so sleeping with clothes on is a bit weird but since the nights are cold, it's nice to have a warm hat. That's also why I often sleep in the bed with other people. Hell, if you weren't there, I'd be doing that with Jack."
   Daniel cringed at her last sentence before getting kicked in the side. They both laughed while listening to some pop music on the radio. As they were waiting once again at a red light, Abby placed her hand on top of Daniel's, which was resting on the gear.
   "You want me to suck your dick while we wait?" Abby suddenly asked.
   The young man couldn't hide his surprise, nor his boner. Getting a road head would be yet another new experience but it didn’t feel right at that moment.
   "I don't think that's legal. Also we're in the middle of the city." Daniel nervously replied, looking around.
   The young woman wiggled closer to him with a grin, leaning forward to whisper in his ear. The driver behind them could clearly see a woman leaning over the other seat.
   "Does that excite you? Being afraid of being caught?" The seductive Abby asked with a laugh. "Would my lips be better than those of this morning?" She purred.
   "Morena!" Daniel exclaimed to calm her libido.
   Oddly enough, it worked, destroying any chances of having a car blowjob. Abby let out an angry groan and kicked him again, that time, without pulling her punch.
   "It's Abby, asshole!" She screamed, visibly bothered.
   "Then why are you agent Morena?" Daniel replied, shrugging at the attack.
   "Because I thought it was cool back then! It's, like, super cringe to call me like that! I was sixteen when I officially started working for the Argo."
   "Wait, sixteen? When we were still in high school?! Is that why you acted weird and were often on sick leave?"
   "I'm not weird, asshole. Also when I was on sick leave, I was, like, really sick or wounded. I visited the place often and, like, I often got sick from the diseases and common illnesses from there. It wasn't easy, you know?"
   A honk behind them made Daniel realise that the light was green. The driver behind them was disappointed that there was no show in the car ahead. The rest of the trip went without a problem, aside from trying to find a safe parking place because their car was quite expensive and Dan didn't want to risk anything. Abby waited five minutes before proposing to go in the private parking lot of the building, ruining the mood for him as well. She visibly wasn't in a good mood and was willing to annoy Dan as much as possible without going over the limit. These were little things like, not holding the door for him or she would try to lead him in the wrong direction. After some time, they managed to finally enter a meeting room where a dozen people were chatting between themselves about random topics.
   "You're early, Rodriguez." said a man who was wearing a green tuxedo. 
   "Good morning, everybody. It looks like I'm the last one to arrive." Abby said politely.
   The young woman sat at the free seat, in the rear, which forced Daniel to stand behind her. A man wearing a red costume proposed to fetch a seat for Dan but he politely declined.
   "Well, since everyone is here and early. I guess it would be right to start the meeting now. Although, I see a new face I don't recognise." The man wearing green declared, looking at Daniel.
   Dan looked around before realising it was indeed him who had to present himself. Already standing up, he cleared his throat after glancing at Abby who seemed to have calmed down, giving him an encouraging smile.
   "I'm Daniel Tonq, I've been employed by Miss Rodriguez to be her assistant." He started, hesitating on what to add,
   "Mister Tonq? Sounds funny. Well, since you're Rodriguez' assistant, I believe a little introduction would be preferable. Call me Farmer." The green man in green said.
   Farmer introduced the other people present as agents, some had plausible names, like McTanner, while others had random names, such as Deez. Oddly enough, those who had weird names also wore flashy colourful clothes, from neon pink ties to platinum blue vests.
   "And finally we have our field agent Sword." Farmer concluded by pointing to the woman sitting next to him. "Now then, to the reason for our meeting, Sword, can you share your information with the rest of the team?"
   The agent in question looked like an MMA fighter, from her bare square shoulders, exhibiting her toned arms where one could definitely see the details of her muscles as there was almost no fat on them. Though Daniel wondered if her strong back muscles weren't there to counter the fact that the woman had a massive rack, comparable to ostrich eggs. Any breast looked small in comparison. Abby's fitness paled in comparison to the person who stood up, revealing a short sword hanging on her hip. The organiser Farmer went to turn off the light, covering the room in complete darkness before a purring sound emanated from the ceiling projector which lit up and displayed a map of an unknown region to Daniel. Around him, the agents had already pulled out their notebook or phone and were checking their notes.
   "Yesterday at three in the morning, we received information that Falmer's troops have disengaged with the troops of Heri kingdom at Preport. At six thirty three, two of our most recent agents have infiltrated Preport by the harbours, they act as organisers of the Ahas infiltrators. As of now, other agents in the Heri kingdom are gathering informations that could help with rekindling the relation between Heri and Ahas lands." Sword explained, pointing at different spots of the map. "It goes without saying that a war between these two factions will result in massive casualties and will be a big disturbance for our trading operations."
   The fit woman almost didn’t notice Dan's puzzled expression as he barely understood her exposition. With an exasperated sigh, she turned to Abby who was taking notes on a piece of paper. The sitting woman raised her head when she felt Sword's gaze on her.
   "I'm not going to explain everything to blue boy. Morena, your assistant will get a level three clearance after the meeting. Make sure he understands the importance of our job." Sword said before going back to the report. "As far as we know, Falmer's troop have retreated up North for possible extraction. Agent Sea has been notified and is currently trying to influence the Ahan lord of Alport to send a transport fleet to fetch them. We're also convincing the Ahan lord of Civiv town to not send another punitive army to Heri. But with the recent events, we'll have to send an investigation team to clear the incident so that we can resume the trading negotiations." 
   Farmer nodded and cleared his throat before coming back in front of everyone as the lights turned on, temporarily blinding the occupants.
   "We've debated on who will take part in the investigation team if the situation in Preport worsen. Sword is going to need other field agents as well as social ones. This operation will be independent to the other divisions as to not blow their cover unnecessarily. I will be the one doing liaison work when necessary."
   Daniel had spaced out for a while during the briefing, it was only when Sword head butted him that he came back to his senses, although with a headache. He found himself alone with the fit woman who, with a good look at her, as she was standing in front of him, Dan realised that she was as tall as him even though she didn't wear any high heels. The girl brushed her blond buzz cut hair with a demeaning look. 
   "Oi blue boy, meeting's over. Your master has gone to the toilet for god knows why." The violent woman declared with a gruff voice that wasn't present during her meeting exposition.
   Daniel shook his head and looked around him then crouched to see if Abby wasn't hiding under the table. Sword raised an eyebrow and cocked head at his demeanour.
   "Oi, look at me when I'm talking." She said, slightly annoyed.
   "Where's Abby? Did she send you?" Daniel asked after standing up.
   "You're her new boy toy or what? I said she's in the toilets. You deaf or something?"
   "Um… sorry? I'm not her boy toy, I'm her friend and assistant." He replied but got her to chuckle at him. "Also you're Sword, right?" 
   "Outside of here, you'll have to call me Smirnov. If you even utter a joke about my name, I'll break your girlfriend's spine." The abrasive woman snapped.
   Her simple remark made him gulp which made her have an intimidating grin. She looked him up and down like he was cattle, still undermining him.
   "You don't look like much, blue boy. That means you're either a good fuck, if Morena brought you with her. Or maybe you're one of those Order agents who excels in deception." Smirnov pondered before locking the door. "Show me what you've got, worm!" She declared before charging him as he screamed out of surprise.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!

Messages In This Thread
Cath’s novel ch.1-30 (abandoned) - by Cath - 06-29-2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 06-30-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 07-11-2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 08-05-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 08-07-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 09-08-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 09-08-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 09-18-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 10-19-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 10-22-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 10-24-2021, 03:50 PM