Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
See my issue with the whole exp thing isn't that i don't understand that there could be some improvements made to the whole exp gain system and whatnot. No it's more with the fact that people complain about how hard it is to gain exp or that they all have to pay x amount for exp sex because they want the most for their time.......when in reality it works the same way for the people that are selling exp rounds. Add to the fact that people seem to completely ignore that exp can be gained from a person who's 3 levels below theirs. Yes the amount gained may not be as much, but just as person (A) is looking to gain exp whether it's for poses, to be nude or simply to enter the baths, person (B) is also possibly doing the same thing. So while the system may need to allow for a higher amount of exp gained from lower levels for higher levels..........it's also people that need to realize helping each other goes a long ways, and they/we need to remember we've all been at the bottom before as well. So yes there is an "issue" with exp gains, and i'm acknowledging it, but as I said it can't all be blamed on the system.

whether you agree with me or not that's entirely up to you, i'm merely stating my opinion on the matter and SUGGESTING that people be a little more open to getting with a person slightly under their level regardless if their 10 or 11 levels below yours or simply 1-3 levels below yours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Avax69 - 04-27-2018, 12:24 PM