Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I still think that non-prem users need to be more focused on, been ages since a non-prem pose update, and some players are claiming the game might be dead in a few months. I still have the idea of grindeable prem things, adding a secondary game currency (like gold coins or something) that you receive if you are in the top 5 of a minigame for a day or week (this can be worked further tho) and with those coins buy prem stuff (maybe temporaly as poses or permanently like clothes?). This doesn't mean that buying premium would be worthless, this means to encourage people to spend time in the game to get good stuff, the only difference is that buying prem you skip the whole grinding process. By the way if this suggestion casually gets in mind for the devs, they might consider fixing the minigames bugs and implementing some sort of anti-cheating system... Since I play this game (2 years ago) I think it has a great potential, but to reach that we need to start thinking in really needed system and management updates, not just poses or asthetic things, this updates should have priority over poses/clothes. And yes, im certainly meaning a revamp for the pm system too Tongue I'll be reading this thread frequently so I may hook up new ideas! So if someone read the whole comment up to here, thanks pal Smile Im getting out of words now Tongue so cya all Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by NotCharlieHarper - 04-03-2018, 07:34 AM