Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Welcome welcome my fellow bun-bun lovers. My today's share contains a a Bunny girl outfit for females and not just one but whole lot of options from which YOU can choose the best. Males do not fret yet; a version for males is under development. (As if anyone would be interested anyway in anything I do or post here, comment please I don't have a life and am desperate)

Hit me up with feedback on what details you enjoyed the most and what I'm still missing or if there is something terribly wrong with the current options. Upon reaching the conclusion from feedback here and elsewhere I'll shade and color the line-art properly of the chosen combination (or combinations).
Only 5 different attachments could be made into this post due to the limitation (Phew* Now I don't need to bother uploading every single possible outcome). Then, if you have personal interest in seeing other combinations, I can make an another post showcasing those.

Here are some images because you won't be bothered to read anyway:
[Image: IcNIeMd.jpg][Image: rR9JzuU.jpg][Image: adrHi5o.jpg]

Many option was filtered out by my own preconception and taste. Once again, if you think you have a suggestion of a detail I haven't thought of, you can share it.
Until then the current alternatives are as follows:

Chest-piece: 
- There are 2 different outlines. Simple (Round and smaller) and Complex (Pointy and includes buttons and bowtie). Take a note that these options also change the position of the chest.
- There are 2 different "inner-lines"(The lines beginning from the boobs and going from both sides down the tummy). Wide and Slim.
- There is an option to hide the middle line.
- There are 2 different "bottom-lines"(The line separating legs and chest and the line that defines feminine-parts). Round and Narrow. (Difference on images 3 and 4)
- There is an option to hide the vest. Notice that it can be done individually so that top or bottom can remain visible.

Hands: 
- There is an option to have long sleeves with 1 or two 2 color areas (No image for having only 1 as of yet)
- There is an option to hide gloves (No image either)

Collar: 
- There are options to have either short tie, long tie or bowtie.

Socks:
- Full length transparent
- Half length transparent with collars
- Half length nontansparent with collars
Collared have also the option to include the upper part with transparent stockings

Boots and headgear: 
- With or without the accessory (bowtie)

With love, Rye
IGN: Lufff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Rye - 03-17-2018, 07:36 PM