Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(12-12-2017, 05:53 AM)Avax69 Wrote: Well I can't say I don't understand where you're coming from but for point 1 you have DND, not saying that's a solution to not being interrupted because personally I hate using DND. For the 2nd point yeah that'd be nice to have but also annoying I feel too because this way randoms that messaged you could also send friend requests. That is unless I misunderstood or read the 2nd point. As for the 3rd I guess that all depends on the person removing the friend and who the friend is. Though yeah I agree can feel bad at times removing a friend or whatnot. 

So ultimately I like the idea but Idk if there'd ever be a perfect system for the whole friend request thing. With that said not having to be on at the same time and on the same server to add people would be a nice little change . So take what you will from that.

Yeah DND is definitely not a good solution at all for my issue. I want to be able to chat to a friend and not have a popup disturb me.

As for random friend requests, what do you do with the current system? You just hit ignore. There would be no difference except for a more streamlined friend system. if they friend you more than once after being denied, just hit the ignore button to not receive notifications from them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Kajana - 12-12-2017, 08:48 PM