Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(12-01-2017, 04:03 AM)Overfiend Wrote: i know i emphasized that this is a sex game. But I was thinking, wouldn't it be easier to find the right sex partner if there was a SIMPLE MATCH MAKER TOOL.  Once you answer a few critical questions. then the tool can quickly match you up with others with the same answers that are online.  Then you don't have to go through endless bad encounters to find the 1 good one.

I don't know if that would be good in general. Of course it could be helpful for some people with very specific interests but it would be one more way of emptying the streets.

I mean for example the sex in the showers killed most of the social activity in the baths, because the people in the showers just disappear in a 1 on 1 universe. The appartments did something similar, now some people just go there to gather with a few friends and don't participate in public chats or meet new people.

If we now had this matching option some more people would jump straight to a room or to PM's not talking with anyone else than their "matchs".

In my opinion one of the best parts (if not the best) of this game is socializing, meeting new people, enjoying the company of friends or "lovers", the thrill of starting new conversations that could lead either to sex or something else, discovering new likes, etc. So for me whatever new update that helps making the game more a 1 on 1 experience or to keep you inside your safe bubble is a bad update.

Months ago it was easier to find interesting chats and meeting interesting people, now it is becoming harder and harder.

And this is just my opinion, i bet there are hundreds or thousand players that will think exactly the opposite xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Inala - 12-01-2017, 10:41 AM