Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(11-14-2017, 09:13 PM)Diana Wrote: I'm sure that something similar has already been hinted in the past, but here is an idea for a minigame:

Wrestling/Catfight
  • Basically, a PvP minigame. You enter some kind of lobby and, while you're there, you can challenge and be challenged by anyone.
  • The system would be quite easy: the good old rock-paper-scissor. But, everytime a player loses, of course he/she also loses a piece of clothing. The first one who remains naked loses.
  • Bets would be allowed and, if some kind of spectator mode will be implemented, spectators would be able to bet on the fighters (with a small percentage going to the participants, why not).
  • As an extra reward, the winner can choose to have one round of sex with the loser on the spot. The loser has to submit whether they like it or not, but the action would have a timer (I don't know, 5 minutes?). Any combination is possible (MM, MF, FM, FF).
  • Finally, if a new location and a new game are implemented, there would be the need for a new character. To presede the lobby there could be two fighters, a male and a female, with distinct wrestling features. Also, some sexual interaction with them would be great
  • Last, much similar to the stripping system, a wrestling outfit would be required to participate. I'm thinking about something like a luchador mask and/or a costume.
Yup i had same idea as yours and from 2016 nothing had happend about that
here is link http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....65&page=87

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Blck - 11-14-2017, 10:24 PM