Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(10-29-2017, 07:46 AM)pepette Wrote: Hello,
i have some idea I want to share here (sorry if i write bad english, I'm french)

- i wish it could be possible to add some lesb pose, for example 69 (stroke, lick, finger, dildo). But i'll enjoy new pose with men too...

- i wish it could be possible to have more manual mode in sex position

- I'm disapointed that girl never can drive sex in the shower even if the man is not a prem

- more emoji will be pleasant, especially emoji for women (i mean the exhibitionist, the masturbator... both have dick, could it be possible to make female)

- i'd like more fashion especially lingery :mini-skirt, babydoll,  leotard, g-string, suspender belt, more style of pantyhose ... and what about make some pose with the lingery

however, i'm not sure it's a good idea to let men choose the size of their dick. I think all of them will take the bigger one  Dodgy

i know, my wish need lot of work for the team...

bye
Those are all valuable suggestions. Personally i wouldn't mind if men were allowed to choose their penis size.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  But it should be in a such a way that it doesn't look funny.   Tongue Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Jane-Banner - 10-29-2017, 01:19 PM